Carlson Swears Had ‘Damning’ Biden Docs Until They Vanished From Mail

I have some trailer-trash inlaws, in the vaguest sense of being related, who believe it about Hunter and the pedophilia. I know them, they’re actually reasonably bright, but their judgment is atrocious. They believe it that covid is no big deal. It’s just appalling but there you are.

11 Likes

Typo in the first sentence, Kate. As admirable as it is to get 2020 over even a little bit faster, it was Wednesday night’s show not Thursday’s.

Shouldn’t that be Rudy’s package?

18 Likes

8 Likes

What, are you from some kind of crazy future where you can just take a piece of paper and make another one just like it or something?

17 Likes

His audience will buy it hook line and sinker.These folks have no shame.He probably got some high fives for the attempted cover up of the lie.

5 Likes
20 Likes

That seals it. I’m not voting for Hunter Biden in 2020

26 Likes

You know, in the old days they’d have dudes that went town to town in two-colored hats and curly shoes

Tucker deserves some sort of award, ala the Darwin Awards, for this inept political hackery

3 Likes

EEEWWWWW!!! Some of us are about to have lunch!

5 Likes

Are we sure the “name brand carrier” wasn’t FedXXX; they specialize in shipping dildos and other adult related materials.

3 Likes

Tracking numbers?

2 Likes

“I had Biden dead to rights. If only I had made a copy.”

8 Likes

Sure.

1 Like

Well played, well played. You win the internets today!

4 Likes

Don’t laugh off this episode. IMHO, it’s setting up for a release of documents by an “unknown” third party who “stole” them from the box. (If there even was a box, it was surely empty from the start.) The usual band of right-wing rat—ers did this in the past, when they coordinated with “hackers” for videos to “leak.” “Tucker’s stolen papers” is as credible as “Hunter’s abandoned laptop.”

5 Likes

(1) It’s not like they didn’t try to copy it. They sent for the scribes from the monastery, but they were out of parchment.

(2) So they took a tiny chance. I mean, what are the odds that anyone would want to look into Tucker Carlson’s package?

(3) Has anyone checked with the blind computer repairman? Maybe he has it.

9 Likes

This is so hilariously crazy. They don’t actually have anything on Biden, so they’re just whole ass making shit up about his adult son. This reminds me of that girl who carved a backwards B on her face back in '08 and claimed that Obama supporters attacked her. Even folks who weren’t inclined to support Obama rolled their eyes.

17 Likes

TV reporter makes commercial for college journalism class.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available