Burdened By What Has Been, Dems Enter Election Home Stretch With Typical Anxiety

It looks like he’s being fitted for a straitjacket.

6 Likes

He won one of the cases, it was some sort of procedural thing.
And just remember that this was 2020, COVID was still with us. The world, and not just our country was dealing with deaths. And yet Biden not only won EC, he won the popular vote.
DonOLD and his surrogates have been pushing a lot of the effects that COVID wrought onto Biden’s presidency. And also remember that this is before a lot of Trump appointees went to the Heritage Foundation to beef up Project 2025.

1 Like

I think I see your problem.

4 Likes

If he and mother go out for dinner are they tupence?

1 Like

Nah, that’d be Big Mac.

And the Hamburglar, for that matter. He knows 'em, he’s just addicted to the robble-robble.

3 Likes

There’s one “Yuge” kidney stone in each 12 pack!

1 Like

Marie Antoinette playing shepherdess at Hameau de la Reine.

6 Likes

He looks ghastly in that photo. Slacked-jawed, ill-tempered, out of it.

I thought the whole point of a staged photo op was to look good while enduring the light ritual humiliation of being ordered around by ordinary people

11 Likes

He does. At this rate, it’s even money whether he makes it to Election Day without a major episode or health scare.

7 Likes

That’s a favorite line! “Say, that reminds me…”

1 Like

“Say, that reminds me…” - Mark Twain (@mattinpa)

6 Likes

Not from the Public Health Compliance Officers I have worked with. They would tell you: It involved actual food didn’t it? And did I see him wear wearing a hairnet and gloves? And what was that awful smell coming from him?

3 Likes

In a comparison between the current Vice President and Trump’s Vice President, where does she stand in Trump’s view?

5 Likes

You can stop right there.

4 Likes

Oh come on, it’s like one of my favorite lines in Harry Potter. Harry has taken polyjuice potion and transformed into Crabbe (Goyle?), and was wearing his glasses, Malfoy asks why he’s wearing them, Harry responds “reading.” Malfoy asks “You can read?”

5 Likes

First presumed human infections of avian influenza under investigation in Washington state | Washington State Department of Health.

2 Likes

Who on his team thought that photo would be good for him?

9 Likes

Looks like he should be a walmart greeter.

6 Likes

Voted most likely to eat paste.

4 Likes

I also wonder why polling seems so off compared to all the other available information. I acknowledge that I could be neck-deep in confirmation bias and may be missing some deep undercurrent. However, I don’t see what Trump has done to gain any support from 2020 and Harris what has done to lose support. If anything, Trump should lose support because of Jan 6th and Harris should gain support from Dobbs.

5 Likes