Burdened By What Has Been, Dems Enter Election Home Stretch With Typical Anxiety

When I made that comment, I had not seen any reporting yet. But of course it was all facade.

4 Likes

Everyone was willing to round up for Biden.

7 Likes

OMG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Where’s that eagle when we needed it most.

6 Likes

I just posted elsewhere. It’s literally the Potamkin McDonald’s.

10 Likes

Trump is known for his authentic spontaneity and warmth.

17 Likes

Ronnie Jackson must be using the industrial grade BMI calipers.

5 Likes

I guess his rally crowds have dwindled to the point that he has to have a ten minute loop of the same actors driving through the drive thru…

7 Likes

The look on the man’s face says it all. click on link

18 Likes

in hindsight, I suspect that since the location was closed and it was not actually serving real customers, some of that concern would be dismissed.

7 Likes

Trump: Energy is so big. It’s so like amorphous…

Like Jack Nicklaus’ enormous … personality.

4 Likes

I worked at a McDonald’s before there were drive-thrus. Those of us who could be polite to the customers and upsell as much as possible took and filled orders. A friend of mine who worked there was too rude to interact with the customers so, she worked the grill, fry station, dressed burgers, etc. There was a rule that when burgers, etc were fresh off the grill, the crew member working that station would announce, " The hot hamburgers are up, the hot double cheese burgers are up, etc. On a day when my friend was working the Big Mac station, she announced in a booming voice to a full store -“The hot BMs are up!” Those of us taking orders all looked at her when she said quietly, “oops sorry.” 100% true story.

18 Likes

Was trump working there at the time? After all, he IS known for hot BMs…

6 Likes

19 Likes

TSF has been getting that look a lot lately.

10 Likes

Bah humbug! No Christmas goose for you!

5 Likes

And weren’t there over 60 some lawsuits filed? Not a single one produced anything. It was all sour grapes and frivolous sore loser stuff.

3 Likes

That’s actually a good question. Since he suffers from anal leakage can he actually work in a food service setting? Not sure that is up to health codes. Different types of diarrhea can be highly infectious.

3 Likes

At least he knows the meaning of law and order.

3 Likes