Burdened By What Has Been, Dems Enter Election Home Stretch With Typical Anxiety

This is a very large audience. video at link.

13 Likes

Just so.

21 Likes

And they would have had Pence. And I’m not using his name as a dis, but damn.

3 Likes

the broadcast recording was much longer than this now familiar clip…
phrase locker room talk because several others had been commenting and snickering…

The Binding of Prometheus

16 Likes

It was not. The “customers” were selected Trumpies, and they actually rehearsed (I am not making this up) the drive-through process before the cameras were rolling.

Potemkin would be envious.

15 Likes

If there were 5 more, they would have had six-pence…

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure if I were the Health Inspector I would have shut the place down for TCF not having a hair net containing-in that rat’s nest of hair on his bald head. And of course, for not having a food preparer’s State license. For all the soup kitchens I’ve worked in, I’ve have to have it on file with the places I worked.

You think TCF took the test??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Somewhere at some time in the past I heard that to be funny you had to be intelligent. And being creative is a mark of intelligence.

5 Likes

As it turns out, “It was all a dream.”

3 Likes

Kurtz tries to give him an out to save face. He can’t do it and brings up geese. video at link

12 Likes

He knows no one is gonna buy the car.

How far sign flipping?

2 Likes

Guarantee that the fries that he “cooked” went to the dumpster.

7 Likes

I only worked one job in the food industry. It was at a cafeteria. I did have friends that worked in regular fast food places. I hope my statements on food handling were correct for fast food.

Kurtz is doing his best to humanize DJT. It’s an impossible task. videos at links

Then Kurtz does a fact check.

13 Likes

Especially the ones that he neglected to drain the oil from…

2 Likes

TIL that code talkers were also used in World War One. From the Wikipedia article:

The US military’s first known use of code talkers was during World War I. Cherokee soldiers of the US 30th Infantry Division fluent in the Cherokee language were assigned to transmit messages while under fire during the Second Battle of the Somme.

ETA: In one of those bitter historical ironies, the 30th Infantry Division carries the nickname “Old Hickory” for Andrew Jackson … an individual well known to the Cherokees.

14 Likes

What about the goose, the geese? What about the…

Swans, the ducks, the coots, the screamers and other sundry species of waterfowl?

5 Likes

He did not fire Milley. Gen. Milley served out his time as joint chiefs and retired from the military.

15 Likes

I hope she got hazard pay for nappy duty.

(And shouldn’t she have used a designated changing station?)

15 Likes