Burdened By What Has Been, Dems Enter Election Home Stretch With Typical Anxiety

A very sympathetic conservative media infrastructure, which includes WAPO, NYT, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, the whole shebang!

negative nit-pick commentary from media/left.

16 Likes

Trump is worse than Lester in American Beauty. At least he’s polite and asks the customer if they want Smiley sauce.

1 Like

You brought it on yourselves, you absolute disingenuous wankers.

12 Likes

He looks ridiculous.

2 Likes

Who, disguised as an absolute fat fuck and absolute Berk, fights a never ending battle for lies, bullshit and general prevarication.

10 Likes

Watching sad little Lindsey, all I can think is that man is absolutely terrified of something.

7 Likes

And then some.

4 Likes

Of course they were aware. The were invited to crash the party. And they showed up, didn’t they? All those nice close shots and quotes… All American tv networks are well beyond help already.

And those “customers” were no doubt hand picked, attractive people picked by campaign workers and their kids. If you read the story – They closed the store and the drive through to everyone for the day to get their really big event recorded. I’ll bet TCF got a very special Happy Meal, with a personal custom toy included.

8 Likes

I was thinking about this last night. I wonder how many pun wars break out on any RW site?

4 Likes

Via cnn… and so typical

Trump’s closing pitch to voters includes lewd story about a legendary golfer

](https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/20/politics/trump-pennsylvania-rally-arnold-palmer/index.html)

2 Likes

Welcome to my world.

Probably some, all destructive and punching down. At least we are creative.

3 Likes

Good lord, he’s closer to 80 than he is 75. What do his rally goers think when he says stuff like this?

12 Likes

Pun wars take intelligence and a wide vocabulary

7 Likes

https://meidasnews.com/news/mcdonalds-location-that-hosted-trump-cited-for-health-violations

McDonald’s Location That Hosted Trump Cited For Health Violations

Bucks County reported Trump’s McDonald’s violated hand washing, other requirements

[After Trump’s recent ecstatic reminisces on Arnold Palmer’s John Thomas, this should give the customers further cause for alarm.]

19 Likes

For fast food, I spent most of my time at JIB. Things happened on shift of course. But there were always those moments, heading in for the shift, that you would see signs that something not the normal happened.

4 Likes

Yes, dating back to the times of Thesaurus Rex.

1 Like

Kamala takes a wee dig at reporters. Acyn quoted accurately.

19 Likes

Ah… bare handed fries… like the old days

6 Likes

Totally agree. The problem is we don’t all share the same wide vocabulary. But that really isn’t a problem in reality.

4 Likes