BREAKING: Former President Trump Appears Injured After Incident At Rally

Their job is to get him out of the zone. Not sure if they would call that in when they can be away and heading to the hospital. Or golf course is so desired.

Shit happens in a chaotic event like this, and old people bleed easily at the slightest impact (I can attest to that).

4 Likes

This should get Oliver Stone work for another decade.

6 Likes

Biden statement.

Fair, classy, as expected.

27 Likes

This incident, just a few days before he’s coronated in Milwaukee. Curious timing. Who had ‘martyr’ on their bingo card?

12 Likes

If you haven’t seen the video, he reaches for his ear, then pulls his hand away to look at it. You can’t tell if there’s blood on his hand, but the reaction fits.

3 Likes

They wouldn’t need to call it in, there’s an ambulance already there just in case.

7 Likes

If we hadn’t cut short our journey East this week, right now, we’d be driving back through this very area in our Biden-Harris 2024 be-stickered Prius!

8 Likes

Could have been staged. I don’t trust him as far as I can throw him, sorry to say. It really is sorry. He and his lying taints everything he does.

3 Likes

Oh, FFS.

The SS wasn’t complicit in a conspiracy to kill people just to make Donnie look good.

5 Likes

Within minutes of the shooting, GA GOPer says on X “Biden gave the order,” claiming a Politico reference to a fundraiser where Biden said forget about the debate, it’s time to “put Trump in [a bullseye].” [Edit, I was going too fast. You get the gist.]

From the Political Violence Is Awesome As Long As It’s Ours Party, this is indeed a bit thick. I can’t help thinking about a taste of one’s own medicine, but apparently it has no effect on some people. [The link actually goes to the specific item in the live update that cites this. It’s Mike Collins.]

5 Likes

‘Safe’ is used by security to mean ‘out of harm’s way.’

Unless spoken by a health care professional, it does not imply a medical status.

8 Likes

I wonder if the NYT article is responsible for the attack on Republican candidate, former President Trump?

9 Likes

I wouldn’t have been disappointed had the day ended with an obituary.

6 Likes

He’s the size of a barn door too. Jaysus.

4 Likes

Of course not. It’s still politically good for him. It makes his opponents, you and me, look bad.

9 Likes

His hand was not bloody. That is what leads me to believe he was bloodied by the SS when they tackled him to the ground.

5 Likes

Hardly any smoke at all, and this is a .50 at full auto.

Oh for the love of God.

Daily Beast Op-Ed saying Trump with his fist raised is now instantly “one of the most iconic photos of all time.” and swung the election.

We still don’t have all the facts of what happened and we don’t know if Trump was the target. Trump likes to always think of everything as a photo-op and that’s the only reason why he raised his fist.

19 Likes

Yes, we are saying same thing. Fine was word used about him not having life-threatening injury.

3 Likes