BREAKING: Former President Trump Appears Injured After Incident At Rally

Originally published at: BREAKING: Former President Trump Appears Injured After Incident At Rally - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Former President Donald Trump appeared to be bloodied after an incident at one of his rallies in Butler, Pennsylvania on Saturday evening. Cameras filming the event captured what sounded like shots ringing out before Trump, who had just started speaking, reached for his right ear and dove to the ground behind his lectern. Secret Service…

1 Like

Drawing no conclusions about this incident just yet, except one: whatever this was (and I and Eric Garland have deep suspicions) it will not win him a single undecided vote.

46 Likes

This has “false flag” written all over.

34 Likes
6 Likes

Again with 11 or more shots where are the other injured?

It is clear now that this incident is real

17 Likes

Probably staged or more likely “friendly fire” from some dumb ass Trumper accidentally firing off their gun.

13 Likes

False flag. A high powered rifle would blow a hole through his head.

Or so I’ve heard.

16 Likes

Some kind of pop gun?

6 Likes

I’ve watched the clip several times now, with the sound turned up. There are popping noises, as you hear the first pop, TFG reaches for his ear and swivels to his right. There are multiple pops and he drops to the ground.

An NBC reporter on the scene so multiple puffs of smoke from up above, to the left of the stands as the pops occurred. His comment was “I don’t know if they were fireworks or gun fire, just pops”.

To be honest, when TFG first turned, he looked pissed - like someone had thrown something at him.

The reporter said things were locked down, then after 15 minutes, declared a crime scene and everyone - including the press - were evacuated.

22 Likes

Reporting is he was clipped in the ear. Not exactly something you risk in a false-flag.

Only if it’d hit him in the melon. Grazing his ear is something entirely different, and not something you risk with someone who wobbles the way Trump does when speaking.

23 Likes

How’s it feel, Donny? You’re such a he-man, it shouldn’t even faze you. Shit, since NY took away your CCW, you couldn’t return fire.

11 Likes

Trump’s campaign has been marked by stridently militant rhetoric. About an hour before he took the stage in Butler, Trump sent out a fundraising email to supporters referencing the rally and suggesting he might use the event to debut his running mate.

“ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE IN ONE HOUR!” Trump wrote. “When I take the rally stage, I could be making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT that’s sure to strike FEAR into the hearts of our DEEP STATE ENEMIES.”

“Will be wild!”

53 Likes

C-SPAN video

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5123735/shots-fired-trump-rally

He put his hand on his ear, then crouched. My cousin’s theory is movie blood packet.

I want to know why he didn’t grab one of his giant Rambo guns (from fan “art”) and return fire.

16 Likes

All of the “pops” apparently came from the same place. Each one of them accompanied by a puff of smoke, according to a reporter who was a witnessed. No return fire from the Secret Service or police.

What weapons give off a puff of smoke?

14 Likes

Not making any assertions here but it’s weird we haven’t heard a thing about potential shooters or an ongoing search.

13 Likes

This thing was completely staged. He is not injured. He will blame it on Joe Biden. Of course if Joe Biden wanted him dead he would be by now, he is the one paying his bodyguards.

12 Likes

I don’t want Donald Trump anywhere near the levers of power. I also don’t want presidential candidates or anyone else getting shot at. Living in a “historical time” sucks.

46 Likes

Firecrackers?

9 Likes

9 Likes

Sorry folks. My first thought upon hearing about this was that there must have been a patriot in the crowd. Couldn’t help it. Michelle Obama would not approve.

11 Likes