BREAKING: Former President Trump Appears Injured After Incident At Rally

Yeah, well, a movie blood packet doesn’t hit anyone else.

Unlike the movies, the Secret Service doesn’t just open fire in a general direction.

Shockingly, all gunpowder weapons give off smoke. Modern cordite gives off less smoke than black powder, but there’s still smoke.

12 Likes

This has Roger Stone written all over it.

11 Likes

Bob Roberts

10 Likes

Reports are now saying a gun man has been secured by secret service

6 Likes

My biggest fear is that hardcore Trump brownshirts will see this as an opportunity to justify violence against Biden, or Dems in general, and act out.

At this point in the American Right’s political psychosis, I’m not sure we can completely rule it out.

85 Likes

grabbed his earpiece from an aide yelling at him to get down
secret service agent nicks his ear for blood
memes of oil paintings of taking Jesus down from the cross already prepped

17 Likes

If so many shots were fired (people are reporting noise) how come no one else was hit? All those cultist standing behind him didn’t even run for cover. I wouldn’t put it past him to stage the whole incident.

14 Likes

KETCHUP!!

7 Likes

The photo showing “blood” looks like movie blood, very liquid and bright red.

5 Likes

Others must have been injured if these were shots fired, right? People were all around him…

9 Likes

Can we call him Vincent now?

7 Likes

……thoughts & prayers……:grin:

8 Likes

NBC reported that his injury was a result of the secret service dragging him off the stage.
He still had time to pump his fist. Disgusting.

12 Likes

As someone who has open wounds that do not heal and bleed fresh every time I change the bandages, this blood looks right:

22 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

Back when I used to shoot guns of all sorts, decades ago, all the ammo had smokeless powder. A little odd to see puffs of smoke. Pls correct me if I’m wrong.

7 Likes

Repeating what I said on the other thread before finding this one:

Damn, I go away for a few hours to practice music and this happens. If we thought this election couldn’t get any worse, it just did.

Fuck whoever did this. Biden and Harris are going to need their security details tripled, and we’re never going to see them again except behind bulletproof glass enclosures. The other side wants payback, and some lunatic will try it.

33 Likes

This will focus media attention on 45* like never before. His quietude after the debate is now explained. Planning this martyrdom - instead of the Supreme Court decision and his impending dictatorship, it will be ‘both sides political violence’ and then endless reports of the shrieking and threats on twitter and facebook from his Klan.

12 Likes

What about no guns allowed at rallies?

Yeah, whatever.

8 Likes

Well, after they loaded him up, we did all see the Van Gogh… :smirk:

18 Likes