BREAKING: Former President Trump Appears Injured After Incident At Rally

There were a great deal of tactical/SWAT geared officers there in addition to TFG’s SS contingent. Should have clarified that. A couple came up on the stage - which is their responsibility. It was the others who would have seen where it was coming from.

The pops continued after he dropped to the ground, but it doesn’t appear that anyone else was hit. IDK, perhaps some was returned fire, since there was a clear location it was coming from.

5 Likes

Fireworks? Hard to aim accurately. Homemade zip gun?

AFAIK all the rally attendees pass through metal detectors run by the USSS. Could be something planted ahead of time by someone in the rally setup crew?

2 Likes

Old people’s skin is fragile. If my stepdad even bumped into something hard, he bled like a stuck pig.

22 Likes

Was this a 2nd Amendment solution?

8 Likes

blood looks right - but could it be a nick from the morning shave re opened in the tussle? or one of those old people clots that just show up on the skin and then break into blood spontaneously?

all i know is that we’re in for a LOOOONG and painful news cycle for 4 months

13 Likes

You are wrong. Cordtie still produces smoke. Here, a handy video! The current time is when he switches over to demonstrating the ‘smokeless’ cartridges. Notice how there’s still smoke.

Back it up if you want to see the insane amount of smoke older black powder produced.

2 Likes

And recall all those times we’ve seen TFG with places on his hands and bandages. As I said in another thread, I think it’s fair to request TPTB investigate the hell out of this incident. Media included.

4 Likes

Payback? You don’t even know who supposedly did this.

I’m out. Some comments here and elsewhere are ridiculous. By all means, feed this “fire.”

You’re going to regret it.

8 Likes

A ‘nick’ that looks like he was using a straight razor inside his ear?

Let’s leave the conspiracy bullshit to the Q-Anoners.

14 Likes

Sure, Jan.

One person injured head shot with brain matter on the ground now being reported

6 Likes

That is one of the first comments being made - are/were there magnetometers at the site that people had to pass through to enter. No one could confirm that.

4 Likes

One of the rallygoers in-line w/Trump apparently, yeah.

3 Likes

So, what you’re saying is this was a desperate plea for attention, because his opponent has been dominating the news cycle.

2 Likes

Saw a similar comment from a “breaking news” account on Threads, but with no link. Who is reporting this?

2 Likes

You know those ghost guns the GQP doesn’t want regulated???

15 Likes

If that’s true, I will stop nattering about this being staged.

2 Likes

Firecrackers. As others have commented, upthread.

No. The reports say “shooter down.” Which is cop-speak for whatever was the aggressive act. No one has mentioned a gun.

Precision is important.

Yes we fucking can.

1 Like

This incident was staged for that effect in mind.

5 Likes

no way if someone was continuing to fire at the stage that someone in the swarm didn’t get hit

some day, maybe during president Bannon Trump’s time, some ancient secret service operative or aide will confess on his deathbed that this was all cooked up by the trump campaign - we’ll all be dead of course, but maybe your grandchild will hear about it on his morning shift at the coal mine

7 Likes