BREAKING: Former President Trump Appears Injured After Incident At Rally

I am watching CBS

2 Likes

Except…

6 Likes

Thank you. Almost simultaneously to your saying that, I read it confirmed from a WaPo reporter.

6 Likes

They need to cancel the Republican national convention.

2 Likes

Joe or Hunter?

1 Like

Rachel Scott (abc) on site, showed entry point & said there were megatrons & that purses were searched

2 Likes

NBC (via MSNBC) is saying 3 medevacs.

10 Likes

Biden needs to be very vusibly active on this ASAP! Get a news conference going with Garland, pledge fast action.

7 Likes

OK, interview with a witness who was in the front row facing TFG- there were people shot in opposite stands. Said it sounded like fireworks to her. She actually recognized one of the people from the other area who had blood all over his shirt, a local politician.

11 Likes

Trump allegedly had blood around his ear and face.
Secret Service immediately tackled him when they heard the pops. His head hits the floor. There’s blood.
What are the odds. But he’s a hero. WTF.

ETA. If the SS tackled him as soon as they heard pops at least one round had already passed. You never hear the round that kills you.

7 Likes

Which it would. There’s a reason July 4 triggers some vets’ PTSD.

12 Likes

The other side including the lunatics will assume who did it. Also I’m not understanding your objection. Are you assuming this is a false flag attack?

2 Likes

Excellent!!

1 Like

Shooter might already be dead.

6 Likes

or ketchup. Fake news.

2 Likes

Stop it. Let us allow the political and legal professionals (which few on the Hive are) to do their jobs.

8 Likes

Paintball. The guy got him with one, and then threw a few more out to disperse people and ran for it.

1 Like

Remember the film Bullworth. The main character played by Warren Beatty was a fledgling senator who was running for reelection and managed to fake an assassination attempt to feign sympathy for him.

5 Likes

TFG has already cornered all the sympathy votes he’s ever going to get. Everyone else outside the lunatic MAGAt base hates him.

GOTV

20 Likes

If this wasn’t faked you can bet Trump won’t be doing anymore rallies outside.

9 Likes