BREAKING: Former President Trump Appears Injured After Incident At Rally

Wow… Two dead
suspected gunman & a rally attendee are dead

13 Likes

It wasn’t faked.

17 Likes

Only reason I even mentioned the possibility of it being staged is I wouldn’t put it past Trump to do something like this.

Highly unlikely it was faked, to be real.

5 Likes

Yep, but those involve 3D-printed plastic parts to avoid manufacturer serial numbers. As far as I know, they still require a metal barrel and chamber that will set off a magnetometer. So it can’t be a 100% plastic gun. Then again, people can be creative, so I don’t know.

3 Likes

…so SS rushed area on right where smoke & gunshots were heard & SS swat (agents with long guns) eliminated threat.

2 Likes

I’m reading that the Secret Service is going to investigate. Are these the same guys who irretrievably deleted text messages after January 6?

26 Likes

Yes, we know that now.

2 Likes

Reports are shooter and the person hit are both dead.

5 Likes

And please, no prayers for Trump. Biden can say he hopes for a full recovery without the religious bullshit. I know he’s going to do it anyway (sigh).
(/atheist rant)

5 Likes

I don’t particularly approve :melting_face:

3 Likes

Yup. Detail elements further from Trump moved in and shot the gunman, while agents surrounding him blocked the line of fire and checked him for other hits.

1 Like

Oh no. Hakeem Jeffries already did it perfectly:

“Hopes and prayers”

21 Likes

Ummm, wouldn’t Pres. Biden have absolute immunity if he ordered Seal Team Six to do it? Asking for a friend…

19 Likes

That is perfect good for Hakeem.

2 Likes

Seal Team Six would not have missed the target.

15 Likes
6 Likes

we really do live in the worst possible timeline.

9 Likes

You are not the only one. Feelings are what they are.

2 Likes

From the Butler Co. DA - 1 shooter dead, one spectator dead, one spectator critically injured. Not to be trite, but need 4 or more shot besides the shooter to “qualify” as a mass shooting.

No thoughts and prayers needed.

12 Likes

This was gonna happen sooner or later…sad on so many levels.

26 Likes