BREAKING: Former President Trump Appears Injured After Incident At Rally

…so who wants to volunteer to attend Trump rally now?..

We know they believe in bringing guns…nothing stops shooter but another one…isn’t that their mantra.

Guy KIP, (fmr Ambassador USUN) on CNN saying he thinks there were 2 shooters.

4 Likes

Donny, Can you hear me now?

4 Likes

6 Likes

Good.

3 Likes

They missed. The only thing worse for a political party in a two-party system than political violence against the opposing party is unsuccessful political violence against the opposing party.

The false flag suggestions are fascinating, and while I think they are highly unlikely, the argument for them makes a lot of sense. This is a huge political victory for Donald Trump.

God damn America! God damn us all.

7 Likes

I was not expecting it on the GQP side of things.

2 Likes

There’s just an open rooftop of the Secret Service isn’t watching??

38 Likes

Hakeem Jeffries sent thoughts and prayers; I think he did so without irony.

10 Likes

So could it be that Trump wasn’t the target but someone else?

WTF
That sounds like a huge security cock-up.

13 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Any rally for that matter.

3 Likes

great. so now all we’re going to hear is “antifa is trying to kill us!” I can’t wait unitl MTG weighs in. UGH. this f-ing sucks.

10 Likes

Also, I want to slap Lester Holt silly.

“Right now, the biggest concern is for the health and well-being of the candidate. And of course, we will keep up-to-date on the status of the patient in critical condition…”

NO, you pompous shit. Trump was hurt, but he’s ok and in the care of the Secret Service. The biggest concern is for the poor bastard in critical condition still fighting for their life you ass.

42 Likes

“Hot Lips, you incredible nincompoop” will go down in history with “Jane, you ignorant slut!”

6 Likes

So many questions about Secret Service protocols here, assuming that the pic is actually from the event.

5 Likes

Could just as easily been hurt being taken down by the Secret Service and not from a gunshot or whatever wound.

Guess we know what his next several word salads will be about. He’ll probably bring up that purple heart medal he was given by a veteran.

7 Likes

4 Likes

MSNBC speaking to a guy who was in the bleachers, near the guy who took the headshot. “Clearly, killed instantly.”

The reporter should shut up now, she’s is now asking really stupid questions.

18 Likes

The only thing I’d carry into a rally like that would be my phone, a big bottle of water, and sunscreen. Which is why I don’t go to rallies like that.

6 Likes

he’s already been talking about his “wounds” so I’m sure that one will get a lot more time in the rotation, too.

8 Likes