Biden Forced To Remind Everyone He Doesn't Control The Weather

When does some become most?

8 Likes

Budgets cuts force them to hire a fun-size sheriff.

15 Likes

That Democrats don’t control the weather is easily established by the fact that MTG hasn’t been hit by even a single lightning bolt.

[Ed: It also proves there is no god.]

19 Likes

1,000 likes

2 Likes

It’s odd, because although he says this, you’d think there would be outraged posts all over facebook and instagram of outraged MAGA parents showing us the bruised and slashed children that came back. Because, you guys might not know this, but MAGA is very circumspect when it comes to posting about things that upset them.

13 Likes

Yeah. You’d think that thousands of victimized MAGA parents would be on facebook or Xitter showing their children’s post-surgery breast implant/removal sutures.

17 Likes

My husband just asked if he was a Hobbit. :grinning:

5 Likes

It’s almost as irrational as him saying that women have abortions after birth and/or “they” kill babies after their born. Or the one about migrants grabbing young girls off the street and then slicing them up right in front of their parents.

He’s mentally ill.

19 Likes

It’s the thought that counts.

3 Likes

In WW2, rumors were such a serious problem that our government paid social psychologist Gordon Allport to study them and ways to counter their effects.

Anyone can google this, but the short version is that Allport suggested “rumor clinics”. These were major newspapers around the country that would mention the rumor and say why it was false.
Seems we could emulate that with radio and TV stations and with some print media. Kind of an early snopes.
But – it has to be daily to have any effect.
These hurricane lies could change the outcome of the election. Trump et al know this.

11 Likes

Retired elementary teacher here. District had 1 school nurse for 1000 kids in all grades. Sex changes? Hah, we barely had bandaid changes…

These people who believe all this shit are morans. :joy:

22 Likes

Except those most likely to die because of their policies are their voters.

2 Likes

You know, MAGATs.

3 Likes

The bigger and more absurd the lie, the more likely it is to be believed.
Yes, that’s counterintuitive, but has been verified by research into rumor and urban folklore.
Just today, I got CC on an email someone thought – erroneously – I would have interest in. It said that Kamala Harris has diverted 22 million illegal immigrants into jobs picking fruit and other produce on large farms in FL and CA. She must have access to some large busses.

10 Likes

Excellent !!!

Acyn

@Acyn

Trump: She is a dumb person. And we can’t have another dumb president.

5 Likes
  1. Nobody can control the weather.
  1. Republicans lie to Republicans.

Vote the Marjorie Taylor Greene Party out. Vote Democratic.

3 Likes

Hopefully Shawn Harris will unseat her little trog ass. It would make a lot of people happy.

2 Likes

That was a great speech - I remember reading about it on Abraham Lincoln’s blog when it came out… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

10 Likes