Biden Forced To Remind Everyone He Doesn't Control The Weather

Marjorie Taylor Greene is also responsible for Jewish Space Lasers. She must have a direct connection to crazy people who claim to be from the 27th century.

4 Likes

Sadly, she’s in a VERY safe seat

1 Like

This tells us a lot more than the current polling does, me thinks

2 Likes

As a Vietnam vet I don’t even know where to begin.

5 Likes

Yes. and I thought it was “its boots”.
I so wish he was here to ask…

2 Likes

I can see how this goes…

2 Likes

And Rep. Chuck Edwards (R-NC), whose district was ravaged by Helene last week, went as far as to put out a statement addressed to his constituents encouraging them to not believe everything they read on Facebook or Twitter

I am ready to go back to dial up and BBS systems. Took a lot longer for B.S. to propagate.

1 Like

…and he continued “Because I was the best at dumb, everyone tells me. Big, tough presidential historians come to me with tears in their eyes, ‘Mr. Trump, sir, you have been the biggest, dumbest President ever in the history of presidents’ it’s, like, amazing how dumb I was.”

9 Likes

They’re assholes, and they always do the asshole thing, in the assholiest way they can imagine.

5 Likes

That’s why Trump thinks Full Metal Jacket is about this awesome sadist drill Sergeant, and forgets that the sadist sergeant gets his head blown off and then half the platoon gets killed by a girl in Hue.

5 Likes

I mentioned “creation science,” and that reminded me: the Scopes “monkey” trial was only 99 years ago, and science lost that case to religion: the law against teaching creation was upheld against a teacher who taught it. Only 99 years ago.

It was a busy century. I guess I thought we had defeated rule by religion, but we haven’t defeated rule by organized money, and now that those two have really unfurled their conspiracy against us, it’s looking like the pendulum is gonna swing back hard.

And I fear this time it will be “for keeps,” because of existential dangers posed by climate change. If this unholy alliance of scolds & greed & Russian organized crime prevails… the climate ark will be built_just_ big enough for the world’s most-powerful villains, and to hell with the other 99.99% of humanity.

4 Likes

Do they really believe, or are they pretending to stay in the “in crowd”? In the end does it even matter?

And yet DeSantis is trying to stop local TV stations from airing abortions rights ads. He must obviously think that he knows how to shut this whole thing down.

3 Likes

99 years ago is old news.

The whole thing had to be relitigated in Dover, PA less than 20 years ago.
At least we won that one.

For now.

2 Likes

Hurricanes are acts of god. Only prayer, thought, sharpie pen, and nuclear weapons can work to re-route them.

1 Like

Beavis only made the cut for Deputy Sheriff? Barron was made the head of the Florida RNC before he turned 18. And the upwardly mobile Lara was appointed as the Head Embezzler of the national RNC.

4 Likes

No one ever saw idiocy at this level - this was big league stupidity, the likes of which nobody has ever seen before, never.

I may have brain rot.

3 Likes

Please note, bottom right in the pic, if you wear a flag you are a patriot.
WTF.

1 Like

NYT: Biden accuses Trump of ‘outright lies’ about hurricane response.

CNN: Biden calls out lies about hurricane response.

CBS: No, the government is not controlling the weather. “It’s so stupid, it’s got to stop,” Biden says

NBC: It’s so stupid’: Biden shoots down Marjorie Taylor Greene’s conspiracy theory about controlling the weather

Fox: President Biden accuses Trump of leading chorus of ‘lies’ and ‘disinformation’ about hurricane response

7 Likes

Bottom right or left.

What are the badges or buttons that guy has plastered on his hat. And he has his dog with him as well.