Biden Camp Reacts To Trump Wearing Mask | Talking Points Memo

When you’re only tool is racist magical thinking, every problem is Obama’s fault and every issue can be solved with more conservative judges and a tax cut.

10 Likes

This is what I like to see.

6 Likes

He was in a patient room with a mask on but not worn properly. And for this he is praised as if he was a two yr old who pooped in the toilet for the first time. The bar is so freaking low.

21 Likes

You just make this stuff up. Let’s see if Trump ever puts a mask on in public or in the WH.

My guess is he was compelled to do it at Walter Reed or they wouldn’t let him in the door. Somebody FINALLY told him NO - probably someone honoring the Hippocratic Oath as opposed to all the spineless bastards around him that have ignored their Oath to the Constitution.

12 Likes

Well, Trump said that if he wore a mask, he would look really stupid. Sure enough, he wore a mask and looked really stupid. Although I don’t think it’s fair to blame the mask.

22 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, we have the PIVOT. I know. As pivots go, it wasn’t much. Baby steps and all that. People are saying that infrastructure will be discussed within a certain time frame, maybe a couple of weeks.

4 Likes

He thinks his evil squint makes him look tough and manly, so that theory doesn’t work. He just has to remember to wear the make-up that doesn’t wipe off on stuff. Which is what he did for this photo-op. Remembering anything is not one of his strong points.

8 Likes

Fat Nixon abrogated his leadership responsibilities regarding the nation’s overall Covid-19 response, ceding authority to Governors and local elected officials, then had the audacity to criticize them for their actions! Then, he tries to exert authority where he has little or no responsibility over the fall opening of schools, that authority belongs to Governors and local officials. Then he has the audacity to threaten the withholding of federal funding if they don’t reopen. There is only one thing first class about Donnie, he is a first class asshole, indeed a fat first class asshole.

9 Likes

Rat Bastard. One of Mike Malloy’s best.

And his niece’s new book explains why: Fred’s monster

9 Likes

Imagine… Trump or Biden …

• you are a parent of a 5 year old boy and a 14 year old girl … you have to go away for 3 weeks …who would you trust to care for them - keep them safe - calm their fears - dutifully attend to their needs?
  • your town has had a series of disasters tornado / fires / flooding … who would you want to have sitting at a table with you to plan your recovery? Who would you trust to do their level best to work out a plan that helps everyone in an equitable manner?
  • a horrible tragedy with racial aspects has occurred …lives were lost … who would you hope could calm the situation an help to find a way forward vs trying to pour fuel on the fire?
10 Likes

5 Deferment Don will take off his bone spurs to show you he has the right.

4 Likes

Year right. Hour president sure looks week.

9 Likes

He keeps saying shit like this:

I’ve never been against masks but I do believe they have a time and a place.”

This is the most enraging type of lie he tells. It’s obviously untrue, and it is attended by death and/or destruction. Fuck him a thousand times over.

15 Likes

Yeah, don’t ever minutemize that.

11 Likes

Wall Streeters are seeing him as an existential threat and figuring some new infrastructure and reduction of national debt currently ratcheting up by the trillions will be worth the tax giveaways that Biden will roll back. I think they like the idea of a stable nation in which they can haul in their dragon hordes of riches. Teetering on the edge of economic disaster with Republicans is asking a bit much of Wall Street.

Damn right we are going to survive this.

12 Likes

The only result I see from this is confused Deplorables. If Dear Leader wears a mask, are they now supposed to, after loudly telling anyone who would listen that they wouldn’t?

How does that help “pwn the libs?”

6 Likes

As I just posted on another thread, Disney opening up in the midst of this hellscape tells me they’re expecting McConnell to push through a bill indemnifying them for their reckless disregard for their customers and staff.

9 Likes

It’s a bra for his chins.

22 Likes

Actually, these are their best people. Their very best.

And that’s why we’ve tumbled into the current shithole.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available