Biden Camp Reacts To Trump Wearing Mask | Talking Points Memo

this is the part that really gets me – the fact that he needed to have the mask itself “acknowledge” his status, rather than just using the kind of masks worn by medical staffers (or all the military brass forced to parade behind him) is just one more indication of how unfit for office he is.

13 Likes

The remaining strident assholes in their ranks will argue

• That they were not draconian enough … instead of kids in cages. …they should have put them & their entire families in concentration camps …
  • That Trump should have had the national guard open fire on protesters
  • That Trump should have had Barr send armed officers out & take Biden into custody for questioning ( for some half assed conspiracy)
  • That he should have cut taxes on the wealthy some more …

What will be left of the GOP will but a collection of dumb ass idiots and lunatic raging racists!

5 Likes

Agree. The response is correct but probably too verbose for a large segment of the public (sadly). Just post the number of dead with a terse statement, along with the lengthier version.

1 Like

But the Don has not told his sheep to wear masks.

3 Likes

I’m sure his staff used that seal as an enticement to get him to wear the bloody thing.
See how important you are?

9 Likes

Does this mean Donald will finally get that participation trophy?

12 Likes

Brought to you by the same team that bought W a ranch so he could be a real Texas he-man while he was running for office.

10 Likes

OT, but too good to pass up.

19 Likes

I will never, ever, understand the eyes.

14 Likes

Man, year on a roll!

7 Likes

I think the important thing to remember is that The President is the real victim here.

15 Likes

Thanks for the good laugh.

7 Likes

the look has far less to do with work on her eyes than it does with the cheek implants - they’re way too high to the point where they “squeeze” the eyes into a squint.

5 Likes

Remember in the Sopranos when Carmine L. told Tony that a Don doesn’t wear shorts even outside in the summer.

2 Likes

Manssiere!

5 Likes

Yes, I understand it’s a side-effect, but given the whole point is what you end up looking like…

4 Likes

Maybe he can wear one of these? image

5 Likes

Republicans are finally catching on …
They are beginning to grasp that - instead of this whole Trump MAGA thing being like they have gotten on board a fantastic hot company’s IPO…
It is a shitshow in which they are heavily invested … and the charlatan CEO of this Fraud-Circus is cooking the books, making horrible deals and is going to restructure in manipulative ways that dramatically dilute their shares … but will magically favor Trump. In other words they are catching on that they have been played… hosed… screwed … because Trump is putting the whole shebang into free fall!

5 Likes

When I saw the seal I immediately wished he’d gotten ‘45’ embroidered on it just like his cuffs so he can own the pandemic wholly.

6 Likes
10 Likes