Biden Camp Reacts To Trump Wearing Mask | Talking Points Memo

The Biden campaign was quick to call out President Trump after he finally wore a mask publicly after months of refusing to do so on Saturday night.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1320083

Biden is running ahead of Trump in Texas for the first time.

46% - 41%

Texas.

65 Likes

Saw some photos where the Manchurian Cantaloupe pulled the mask off of his nose at the hospital. Figures: he couldn’t even get that part right and rendered the mask useless.

31 Likes

They should also spell out the deaths he is responsible for, too. Over 80,000 now according to the TDC.

20 Likes

Team Trump are not sending their best people.

11 Likes

Looking at the pictures and video of Trump finally being a big boy in his mask, I have another theory of why he’s been so reluctant to wear one.

His eyes.

We are so used to focusing on his mouth and hand gestures because they never stop. But look at his eyes above that mask. Evil. Frightened. Confused. Unintelligent. Uncaring. Plotting more corruption.

42 Likes

He’s a pig-eyed sack of shit all right.

31 Likes

So pitiful…his lapdogs run out and tweet so their leader’s precarious ego is supported during his “vulnerability”. Imagine a man so fragile that his campaign has to worry that mask wearing might shatter his “tough guy” image. He’s a child in every sense.

19 Likes

He only did it because, unlike the previous ‘tours’ he did as in the mask factory where the entire day’s production had to be destroyed because of his refusal to mask, the hospital actually cares about its patients and supports the troops by telling Trump from the get-go that if he doesn’t mask, he isn’t getting in. No amount of bullying and arguing was gonna change that protocol.

I wish more had done it sooner - we might have more support for masking, had it happened earlier.

22 Likes

The eyes are the mirrors of the soul and his is degenerate and black.

16 Likes

I’m sure the idiot’s excuse is he had to wait for the specially made mask with the presidential seal on the side.
Too bad, less chances of him dying of Covid.

10 Likes

They acted like parents do when they get their toddler to use the toilet for the first time. What a good boy you are!!!

15 Likes

Covidiot Trump Wearing mask!

Thought it was the wrong way to wear a face mask
BUT then
This is exactly the right way to wear a face mask during the pandemic for Trump…
This way, it will hopefully garble his verbal diarrhea
And it will hopefully infect him faster.
Maybe then, he will stop saying Covid is a hoax!

Trump Death Clock = 80,456
Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction

ICYMI:

After attending a Covid Party, a 30 year old dies…

Just before the patient died, they looked at their nurse and said
’I think I made a mistake, I thought this was a hoax, but it’s not,’" Appleby said.

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/i-thought-this-was-a-hoax-patient-in-their-30s-dies-after-attending-covid-party

17 Likes

How dare this SOB walk into Walter Reed to ostensibly visit our wounded servicemen and women, all the while allowing Russia to place bounties on our soldiers? How dare he?

47 Likes

And no one seems to be reporting on that story anymore.

Even more enraging.

21 Likes

He can’t even wear it right for a few minutes. What a failure.
Keep after him Joe!

13 Likes

Are we sure he wasn’t there for another mystery medical visit?

14 Likes

I believe this says it all.

17 Likes

It this is supported by polls taken later, the Repukes are going to freak. If they lose Texas, they are done as a national party.

20 Likes

Let’s hope they are done.

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available