Biden Camp Reacts To Trump Wearing Mask | Talking Points Memo

He’s a child. You can force a toddler to do something against their will, but often, they’ll passive-aggressively do it half-heartedly.

If he really cared about the troops, he’d cover his damn nose. And, oh, not let Russia put bounties on them. Sorry, I’m never going to let that go.

30 Likes

I suspect that the mask also gives the impression of being muzzled or gagged. Folks who talk too much and have an opinion on everything probably have a problem with that.

10 Likes

RNC thoughts that must not be said out loud, “OMG the mask wearers were right.”

9 Likes

“Biden is running ahead of Trump in Texas for the first time.”

As usual, Republicans cannot respond to others’ misfortune but the minute they are affected they suddenly understand. All it took was for Coronavirus to head South. Can’t cure it. Can’t shoot it. Maybe they can vote it away.

7 Likes

There is absolutely no light in his eyes. Dead.

9 Likes

Finally putting on a mask four months late while a virus proliferates exponentially zooms past stupid and callous into depraved indifference territory.

11 Likes

14 Likes

Sometimes I think the people running Trump’s campaign, like his “Administration,” aren’t very smart.

10 Likes

Whatever is working.

2 Likes

15,3000 new cases in one day in Florida. That’s more than many countries combined. DeSantis ought to be flayed.

23 Likes

He’s worse than Abbott and that’s really saying something and he really is.

17 Likes

The only silver lining is that if he’s polling significantly behind Biden in TX and FL in October, he might resign. I still think he will.

12 Likes

Did the motherfucker resign yet?

(This phrase is so useful, we should turn it into an acronym: DTMFRY?)

15 Likes

That’s a good idea.

7 Likes

Five points! That’s fantastic at this stage of the election season. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

12 Likes

The campaign needs to continue to bear down on Trump maximum intensity - every day – in a truly brutal way … figuratively it should be as though each week Trump is hoisted up by one or two of his own weaknesses/ destructive racist-stupid actions… and slammed to the ground resulting in the equivalent of a careless, self-inflicted skull fracture. Ratchet up the pressure on the rat-bastard to the point where he
goes entirely off the rails and has a hate rant that leaves everyone stunned (and convinced he is insane)… if it can be scheduled … have it be around the first week of October… long enough to have GOP support plummet further … but too late to change candidates… ballots already published.

10 Likes

If only there was a ball gag under that mask. That would truly make America safe from his disease.

6 Likes

Not completely useless: It blocked the camera’s view of his facial anus.

9 Likes

Trump is putting on his bog boy look. But of course wearing a mask is nothing less than admission of defeat.

They day after he had to cancel a rally, due to wither. (H/T I think it was @dannydorko. I cannot find the comment anymore.)

7 Likes

How wonderful it is that we have a president who is finally able to clear the absolutely lowest bar imaginable by wearing a mask during a pandemic while visiting a bunch of very sick people. And, naturally, his staff applauds enthusiastically as if he just used the toilet properly for the first time after being potty trained.

Just like the crowd that applauded so vigorously when he demonstrated amazing dexterity by drinking a glass of water with one hand.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available