Biden Announces Seven Women Will Head Up His WH Communications Team | Talking Points Memo

Jen Psaki should come out onto her first press briefing wearing clownish giant false eyelashes. Then rip them off and say “we won’t need these anymore”.

6 Likes

Tis but a flesh-wound.

Perhaps this will keep him out of more trouble. Fun is highly overrated.

12 Likes

First order of business: no press pool credentials for OAN. Why waste time with those people who will mis-report what is said anyway.

Let ‘em yell. Did CNN get back on the press pool yet?

5 Likes

Indict him; subpoena him. If he refuses to show, sit his ass in jail. He will still win, but he can’t campaign from jail.

Excellent lineup… a tad disappointed Karine JP didn’t get the frontal PR job, but she is in-waiting and will learn lots backing Jen up.

God’s speed… and really, would be great if they are on the job like tomorrow… can’t come soon enough.

4 Likes

No matter. These boots are made for walking over Trump’s ass, and that’s what they’re gonna do.

8 Likes

I think he should have one on each foot. Just coz.

5 Likes

Of course some GOPer will complain and bitch about both being too professional and elitist.

Soft pretzels with yellow mustard (not spicy, not Dijon, etc. - must be yellow mustard)! Best snack food in the world.

1 Like

That may apply to other area’s too, but it is totally true, and getting the MSM to start acting like the Fourth Estate and not some money center for the corporate media may be the most important step in getting the Trumpers to start dealing with reality and facts etc.

1 Like

I hope his 'Vette is an automatic.

1 Like

Agree that straight yellow mustard is the way to go. Why the fuck would anyone put Grey Poupon anything???

1 Like

The new communications team promises to be good.

As for the other selections, one of them in particular, if it goes forward as expected, may end up being more than just helpful:

The Post also reported that Biden is set to tap Princeton University labor economist Cecilia Rouse as the first woman of color to chair the three-member Council of Economic Advisers.

Cecilia’s research includes work done on the cost and value of education. Here she is some years ago with one nemesis and one admirer:

7 Likes

But, if there are no men there to repeat the things that the women say and take credit for it, how will we ever get anything done?

9 Likes

Keep him under bubble wraps till 2021012012:00:01

2 Likes

We had outdoor church. It was 43 degrees, but I was bundled up well so I was toasty. Only problem is that my glasses fog up badly with the mask on now that it’s cold out.

4 Likes

I had not originaly thought of that but now I will never not hear that.

2 Likes

Hopefully lying will be out of style in this new administration (one can always hope).

1 Like

Never out of style. The government keeps lots of secrets so that people live out their lives in general ignorance of how close we often come to real and serious tragedy.

3 Likes

I, for one, welcome our new female overlords :woman: :woman_red_haired: :woman_curly_haired: :woman_white_haired: :older_woman:

4 Likes