Biden Announces Seven Women Will Head Up His WH Communications Team | Talking Points Memo

Do you know something we don’t?

It’s not like his track record since Election Day should be worrisome.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Best laugh of the day!

1 Like

I absolutely believe that it gives them a Get out of Trump’s Reality” excuse.

Doesn’t hurt them at all with their constituents and helps preserve what’s left of reputations.

3 Likes

Ya know these appointments will drive up the enrollments of English majors.

5 Likes

I was told it’s Covidier the second time around.

6 Likes

O that would be nice.

I wouldn’t defend it in the least.

1 Like

…the first ever all-women senior White House communications team.

Good enough. I vote Joe and Kamala take over the entire administration tomorrow morning.

9 Likes

O that would be even nicer.

Yes please

3 Likes

That grinding crunching sound you hear is the gop guard McConnell, Thune, Barroso, Blunt and Todd gnawing the bones of there steak dinner.
Ernst still does balls

4 Likes

I don’t want them anywhere near the Covid 19 cesspool the WH has become

3 Likes

This morning at Zoom Mass, my pastor gave thanks for the recent election and prayed for wisdom for the new administration. God apparently expedited his answer today. This is a POWERHOUSE lineup of commas talent. Though I am sorry Symone Sanders didn’t get the WH press secretary job — she would have vaporized Knockoff Chanel Rion while texting Yamiche Alcindor to confirm Saturday brunch.

9 Likes

Anything that gets that poor slob out of the White House sooner is all right with, well, the majority of the country and the world.

3 Likes

…from a safe distance.

Good point : - )

Yeah they can clean the house and they will before the Bidens move in.

The only thing that really matters is they don’t share the same air which is doable by getting the motherfucker and his crime family out of there.

6 Likes

The fact that they are ALL women should have DiaperDon seething with anger, as if he needs anymore

1 Like

I’m not a dentist, but I look forward to the end of truth decay.

10 Likes

There goes the neighborhood.

… Felicia.