Biden Announces Seven Women Will Head Up His WH Communications Team | Talking Points Memo

With Jen Psaki and the others chances are good that the OANN and Gateway pundit conspiracy theory flacks might have their White House press privileges revoked. After all no prior administration allowed say the Weekly World News.

18 Likes

IANAL, but wouldn’t it be something if Perdue were not Senator because of appropriate laws being enforced, statute and/or Senare mores.

11 Likes

Don’t forget Spicy. How can we ever forget him hiding in the bushes?

I’m feeling so much better already.

We survived!!

14 Likes

So apparently Biden had no need for “binders full of women”, because he knows them organically over a long and distinguished career. Several held prominent positions within his campaign, and he trusts their competence and abilities implicitly. He had no need, unlike Romney, to cast a line on Craigslist or the like.

23 Likes

I wouldn’t defend a Dem if he did this. It’s unethical at best; probably criminal. Recall Martha Stewart did 5 mos in the joint for a $1500 inside trading transaction. “Gotta make an example of these celebrities to deter others”.

4 Likes

I forgot about the binders. That was pretty hilarious - and quaintly tame these days. Sigh.

8 Likes

Finally, people who will understand WE pay for that microphone.

10 Likes

Take it easy there, Dave

5 Likes

And forget it, Mitt. You’d better figure out a way to distinguish yourself in other ways.

I could think of one or two big ones.

1 Like

Yup. And Biden’s dog, Major, need not worry about having to ride tied down to the roof of the family car. Remember that one?

7 Likes

Thank you, Kyle, for spelling his last name correctly. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is that you Gail Collins?
:wink:

1 Like

From Trump’s unrepentant liars and apologists to Biden’s truth tellers and professionals.

4 Likes

But her career has re-emerged doing commercials for Tostidos(?) with Snoop Dog!

Tostitos were big in 18th C Philadelphia.

2 Likes

But then the soft pretzel came to town.

1 Like

It was a bit more than that. Stewart dumped $230,000 in ImClone shares to avoid a $50,000 loss, then lied to the grand jury about it. Both of her co-conspirators were much more deeply involved. Insider trading is cheating, or as Milton Friedman said, a form of fraud.

5 Likes

Better knock on wood Chelsea. We have 50 some odd days to go.

2 Likes

Perhaps it is written.

Fate!

11 Likes

Maybe Trump will get a relapse?

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available