Biden And Trump Face Off In First General Election Debate

Pretty much thinking this is to get ahead of tcf just blurting it out. I’m watching it, but then again kinda into train wrecks.:face_with_peeking_eye: Go Joe!

5 Likes

I think there’s a third possibility: He thinks he’s Jesus, riding into Jerusalem toward the cross for the MAGA minions.

5 Likes

Now is the time when I get a little depressed as I try to erase all expectations and most of my hopes. Realize that I’m not in control. And wish whatever thing is defined as “luck” to the one man who’ll be on that stage who deserves to lead this nation. Convicted Felon Donald Trump will hopefully self immolate, but hope is not a strategy. Biden should have a virtual canister of petroleum with him and splash it generously.

7 Likes

It’s probably just the tequila.

20 Likes

Bourbon

20 Likes

I wouldn’t bet my life on MTG’s capacity to follow a game of Solitaire.

10 Likes

Here, this might give you a chuckle….

25 Likes

Is there a batsignal that tells Trump he’s getting his ass clobbered?

It would have to be a batshitsignal

7 Likes

Considering her feral personality, she may actually be telling the truth. We can only imagine what gave rise to this raging lunatic.

4 Likes

33 Likes

Just want to express a note of gratitude to TPM staff and some of you folks who’ll be jumping in front of the bullet and live-blogging the debate so the rest of us don’t have to watch for ourselves.

26 Likes

TBF, I’m OK with just the dying part, so long as it happens before the election.

2 Likes

GIF

6 Likes

There were rumors of chess cheaters receiving signals using vibrating anal devices.

4 Likes

One thing that will likely come up is what Lawrence O’Donnell noted a month ago. Trump will attack Biden as being responsible for his ‘persecutions’ and Biden is limited in his response. He can’t publicly comment on the obvious guilt w/o unduly influencing a potential jury….
Nixon commented on Charles Manson and had to clean it up.
Something to watch.

15 Likes

Are you there, God?

Tonight would be a primo opportunity to do the right thing.

9 Likes

Now tcf is going after Kim Kardashian. It’s all transactional all the time.

7 Likes

But if all the cards are the Queen of Diamonds…

13 Likes

20 min break than back to the grind!

3 Likes

And walk over and slap him.

4 Likes