Biden And Trump Face Off In First General Election Debate

As if. That never happens. trump didn’t even have the courtesy to invite Jr. to dinner when Nick Fuentes was over.

17 Likes

Judge Merchan could have used some of that for spreading under the defense table in his courtroom last month.

4 Likes

Corporate talk from @kelaine ? It saddens me.

3 Likes

It’s just a copy and paste. Sorry to sadden you.

12 Likes

I ain’t watching this (though I may peek at twitter once or twice). But I have so many questions about trump’s handlers teasing a possible VP announcement:

1. How do Trump’s handlers communicate to him that he is not performing well or that President Biden is outshining him? Earpieces are verboten. Is there a batsignal that tells Trump he’s getting his ass clobbered? Does a handler do jumping jacks behind the camera? Is such a thing even permitted?

2. If such a signal happens, how do they know Trump will believe them? Does he have the mental capacity to process that he’s getting his ass kicked, or does he plow ahead, secure in his mental Neverland that he’s dominating bigly?

3. Does this mean they’ve already narrowed their VP choices down to one, or is it still the revolving madhouse of 4-6 possibilities, and he’ll just blurt out one of their names at random? I mean, he doesn’t really care who is VP would be anyway – announcing the name would just be for the temporary splash.

4. I assume they’re gonna announce tonight anyway. Not a question, I know.

Well, that’s that. Enjoy the debate; it’ll be…something.

ETA: if #3 comes to pass, I’m making book that he’ll mangle the name somehow. “Ronny Johnson”, or just “My African-American” when he can’t remember Byron Donalds.

10 Likes

Happens every time he has dinner with his family.

There’s a thought: A Trump family Thanksgiving dinner. They’d need extra seating just for the baggage. Even the drunkin uncle would decline.

4 Likes

13 Likes

Yeah, sure! Probably already trying on a new power suit. Jeez

5 Likes

Donald Trump cannot discuss policy because he doesn’t understand nor have policy proposals, and is unable to form a rational thought. His shtick is all about stunts, which he performs on his own employing histrionics with his followers, aka trained seals, echoing ad infinitum.

20 Likes

Many people are saying that he will tease the VP thing at tonights debacle… Everybody knows it’ll be Ivanka.

6 Likes

Did it happen?

2 Likes

Yes - if he does announce the VP, it’ll be a random person that’s not been vetted. It’s 50:50 that they’d be a US citizen, he might announce Musk or Kim. Though he’ll probably blurt out MTG as she has been polishing his toadstool most recently.

2 Likes

I’ve heard it will be “David Dennison”.

8 Likes

Speaking of the former guy.

https://archive.is/cyC4s

14 Likes

A while back, the TV networks figured out that it is better to drop the “S” and just put “ET”, “PT” etc, since the majority of the year is now spent in Daylight Savings Time.

One might guess that a (slim? overwhelming?) majority of humans would subconsciously discard this confusing detail, but as chatbots start to take over our lives, it might hep to avoid arriving at appointments an hour late.

It is now about half-way between 5pm EDT and EST. Did it work?

10 Likes

At some point Trump will claim that he is a great supporter of women. At that point I hope Joe says that an adjudicated rapist is no friend to women which may cause Trump to make another defamatory and lawsuit-worthy remark about E.Jean Carroll. Biden needs to prod him into self-immolation sooner rather than later.

It would also be nice if Biden told Trump to keep his son’s name out of his lying mouth. Not Joe’s style but I can dream.

17 Likes

I don’t know. I was driving home from work. I think it might have, because everything feels faster and smoother to me…so far.

@mordant_k

6 Likes

I have full faith in President Trump and know he’s going to do his absolute best.

MTG, setting the bar so low it will test the capacity of our SONAR devices.

11 Likes

It does but I think the notifications are still wonky. At least on Apple devices.

1 Like

Underscores how when Trumpers accuse “the left” of being rife with pedophiles, it is actually a confession on their part.

13 Likes