Behold The House GOP’s Never-Ending Stream Of Disinformation

Trump is obviously unfit for office. His supporters like that about him, because it pisses off both major party establishments.

16 Likes

So now that Hunter is a convicted felon, COngreSS MUSt ImpeACH hiM~!!

22 Likes

“Institutionally, it remains incredibly difficult for news outlets to conclude that these are bad faith efforts and adjust their coverage accordingly.”

That’s it. Political reportage at the NYT WaPo etc begins with the unshakeable assumption of good faith on “both sides.” This…

is as spot on as it was in 2016.

53 Likes

So you’re saying that Alito is no better than a common right-wing troll on X?

28 Likes

Fixed it.

9 Likes

To quote Timmon from the Lion King “But with power!”

9 Likes

It’s not just higher education, but education at all levels. Anyone born after 1980 and part of the public education system is more than likely receiving a poorer education than their parents outside of the rich predominantly white suburban school districts.

26 Likes

I think you’re right. Reagan missed it.

10 Likes

Of course there’s a platform. And it has a really long ramp, because TDICFFG is afraid of stairs.

9 Likes

"So why shouldn’t Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren and Joe Biden now be measured by the exact same yardstick?
Maybe they are the squeakiest clean politicians in history. But it doesn’t seem like it is now beyond the pale for an aggressive prosecutor to go sifting through their tax records, their mortgage and auto loan applications, and federal financial aid forms they have filled out for children approaching college age, to name just a few examples. Do you suppose any of them have followed the extremely common advice of rounding their income up to the next $100,000 on a credit card application — a practice also known as fraud?"

Yeah, that’s it, we’ll charge them with fraud for loose responses on a credit card application.
Any port in a storm I guess.

7 Likes

A grift for every occasion.

10 Likes

The prisons are full of guys who are working on their appeals. Lock the sumbitch up.

18 Likes

36 Likes

Ah, 45. 34 down, 54 to go.

17 Likes

You win the adulation of your fellow hivers and bragging rights. Sorry but that’s about it.

8 Likes

It was bad enough when we had Supreme Court Justices promising revenge on people who had upset them, but now we have their spouses saying the quiet part out loud as well. It’s not a stretch to think that this is exactly what they have planned. (Bad news for the girl who made fun of Martha Ann when she was a sophomore in high school. Who’s the dumbass now?)
So now Martha Ann Alito has told Ginny Thomas to “hold my beer”. What next?

20 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“Their shamelessness is their superpower”

26 Likes

Paul Ryan was the problem! These guys are nothing but cowards.

9 Likes

1 month for each of the 34 counts, served sequentially. 34 months. Yeah, that would be tickety boo.

22 Likes

The Photo introducing this Morning Memo kinda surprised me – I thought “What the heck is Newt Gingrich doing there with Gym Jordan??” I never realized how much Comer looks like Gingrich. Spitting images.

14 Likes