Barron Trump’s Private School Remaining Closed As Prez Pushes For Reopening | Talking Points Memo

I wonder if anyone in the whole Trump clan has ever gone to a public school, ever.

3 Likes

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others - George Orwell

It’s the haves and have nots Pandemic Edition…
In-person school reopen for Non-Trumpers and On-line school reopen for Trumpers!

First day of school…Positive Covid test for a student…

8 Likes

High heels don’t work well on grassy surfaces. At least she’s not wearing stilettos.

4 Likes

Ok, Enna Jetticks.

Don’t know where I got the genes - neither of my parents had bunions.

2 Likes

IMO, based on his school opening opinion and his let-chaos-reign decision on election procedures, Ol’ Larry has deviated from GOP orthodoxy as much as his donors will allow.

6 Likes

Or Death Race 2000. Which is probably just around the corner if Trump wins.

6 Likes

Slightly OT but I find myself wondering if Barron is as dumb an ineducable as his father.

2 Likes

In California PPE is being delivered to school districts, by the state, I assume. My grandson works in a warehouse in a county office of education and has been overwhelmed by the amount that is coming in to be processed and sent to the districts. He is a student in a community college, and he is very fortunate to have a job.

8 Likes

You decide.

7 Likes

“Hey, Sailor!” shoes, AKA, victim shoes

4 Likes

Oh, so Larry Hogan shows that he really is a full-fledged Republican POS and not the media-dubbed moderate he pretends to be on camera.

6 Likes

Mom? Who’s that orangey looking guy with the funny hair that seems to show up whenever we get on a plane?

3 Likes

I really don’t care. Do you?

4 Likes

Risk everybody else’s kid but not his.
Just sayin’
Hey… is Barron taller than his dad?

4 Likes

I know. Wasn’t hearing Pelosi say that absolutely gratifying? Yet another reason to love her.

7 Likes

Ivanka has never had plastic surgery, She just drinks the blood of young incels.

5 Likes

With the family money, why doesn’t Benedict Donald hire tutors for him? Oh, never mind, the quality of them would be below standard.

3 Likes

I agree. Another thing that has to go, at least for the next couple of years, is rigid insistence on meeting certain benchmarks in a certain time. Parents are worried about whether their kids will learn to read by remote instruction or learn to multiply or whatever. They will if they are taught. Just not maybe on the usual timeline. If we can decouple these benchmarks from actual learning, it would be a good thing, IMO. Unfortunately, what may happen instead is that parents who can afford to hire tutors or private teachers or devote themselves full time to home schooling will (probably mostly inadvertently) help to create further inequities. The shameful and criminal way our government has handled this virus is going to have horrible consequences in terms of economic inequity, and that’s just one of them.

15 Likes

off topic but…

Hey remember the Sunday* two weeks ago – when Trump promised that his health care plan would be released in two weeks?

well, its two weeks. No health care plan – unless trying to kill Tik Tok is a health care plan.

*the interview was done on the Friday before it was broadcast, so its already two days late.

6 Likes

I am sure that many of the teachers in Texas, Arizona, Oklahoma, and a few other states who are going to be risking their lives because the dumbass MAGA politicians wants to do a full opening of their states’ schools would gladly set aside a desk for Barron to sit in and attend class, just like his Daddy wants everyone else’s kid to do. They might even let him wear a mask in class!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available