Barron Trump’s Private School Remaining Closed As Prez Pushes For Reopening | Talking Points Memo

Don’t pick on the kid.

3 Likes

Just wish he escapes the dysfunction of the family and has his own life.

5 Likes

I loved wearing heels before my hips crashed but I never wore the crazy kind and never liked even reasonable height spikes or pointy toes. That helped. Only one small bunion. Two replaced hips though, had to have them both done in my 50s, but because I was so young I was able to have surface replacements, very glad of that. And no, no metallosis, for those of you who may be up on the issues.

3 Likes

It’s about time someone slapped that RW Christianist homophobic beotch upside the head.

But it’s extra sparkly that Nancy did it!

And I cannot wait for the lame-ass response to this from Fat Ass.

2 Likes

I hope so too. Sadly, it’s probably already too late.

6 Likes

O I love heels too and can’t bear to get rid of some of mine even though I won’t wear them again ever. But I’ll never get rid of several pairs I have that are just too awesome to get rid of. hahahahaha

3 Likes

You never know. As his father becomes a pariah, he may end up seeing and unfortunately suffering enough blow back to think it over a bit.

1 Like

I know the feeling. I gave mine away in stages as the hips went. But I’ve learned to love platforms and wedges. Fly London shoes are great.

4 Likes

Made me laugh.

1 Like

Agreed. I think he’s going to end up being just like his greedy, bloodthirsty siblings. And I laugh every time I hear people making the insane assertion that Melania will have a civilizing influence on him, which is rather like saying Agrippina had a civilizing influence on Nero.

10 Likes

Yikes! And people say that Chinese foot-binding of women was cruel!

3 Likes

I’ve said before, she walks like a draft horse. The toe comes down first causing her to plod.

4 Likes

I didn’t. I picked on his genes and his privilege. And I will continue to pick on the situation of the president’s minor not being exposed to the same unnecessary risk that the president demands millions of other minors and their parents be exposed to. The president doesn’t get to hide behind his child’s minor status.

4 Likes

I loved when Melanoma visited Texas after Hurricane Harvey:

7 Likes

No one is that dumb or that ineducable.
Except Donnie himself.

Barron strikes me as a bit Asperger’s-ish, or somewhere on the mild end of that spectrum.

7 Likes

That is so nice to hear after you had hip replacements - it makes me happy to know it worked for you.

3 Likes

Yeah and I don’t know who told her those looked right with that jacket. They don’t = it’s all ridiculous.

4 Likes

Well, being a Trump son and seeing Donald’s two other male alien spawn, I’d say he’s probably more Asparagus-ish. (H/T: Louie Gohmert)

3 Likes

New chin, new nose, new cheekbones, new neck, new teeth, new lips.

She is a walking flotation device.

10 Likes

I would kill to be able to afford her surgeon.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available