Barron Trump’s Private School Remaining Closed As Prez Pushes For Reopening | Talking Points Memo

Yeah I know several people who had bunion surgery and it doesn’t seem worth it to me. I’ll just end up in Etta Jennicks with holes cut in them for my toes.

3 Likes

I knew someone that had each foot done and the 2nd one something happened weeks down the road and she had to have a redo. She was pretty good natured about it, but it’s a long recovery. Surgeries, often a crap shoot.

1 Like

And painful. Anything with feet is just so painful.

My goddaughter broke her foot longboarding and the pain from the break and then the surgeries was so intense and one of the surgeries was basically bunion surgery - they rebroke her foot and reset it.

I can manage.

2 Likes

Catfight in 3,2,1…

1 Like

And you should always wear them with HotSox.

2 Likes

I don’t think the description narrows it down.

6 Likes

Right I saw news about the “Pod schools”.
Both of my grandmothers were one room school teachers and both of my parents are very well educated.
I went through the big public contemporaneous kretchling system and was not at all impressed.
I think its the perfect time to reimagine our educational system.

8 Likes

I suspect it’s all about the stock market, job “creation”, generating revenue, etc. The NUMBERS. Families, parents, poverty, eviction and foreclosure, no health insurance — what everyone is going through — has nothing to do with it.

4 Likes

I do not foresee a useful and honorable role in public society for him unless he rebels against his family’s legacy. Otherwise he travels through life like Pigpen - with a cloud of grime and disrepute hanging overhead - admittedly through no fault of his own.

4 Likes

Q: What does Dear Abby suggest Melania Trump never do in bed?
A: Point and laugh.

4 Likes

They are ugly, but at least their is something goofily joyous about them.

3 Likes

Be seeing you.

7 Likes

I really hope this kid grows up without a father.

19 Likes

Isn’t that supposed to be:

Trump: Melania’s kid?

6 Likes

8 Likes

The FBI, CIA, CDC and the Secret Service should take over the School and hand over the operations to the Trump Organization and Trump Motels.

Well, let’s just increase the chances then, why don’t we?

4 Likes

MLB has had a bad start with 20% of the teams suspended from play due to COVID issues at various times this past week.

It looks as though more college sports are likely to be canceled, which is the only sane thing to do.

School re-openings are going to cause another spike for certain.

17 Likes

Enna Jetticks!

Bunions tend to be genetically inherited.
Tight shoes can exacerbate the condition, but cannot cause it.

2 Likes

Yet. Being raised in that environment? Give it time.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available