AZ GOP’s Pick To Lead 2020 Audit Penned ‘Election Fraud’ Doc Used By Sidney Powell | Talking Points Memo

Obviously, it is time for Breyer to retire. He cannot possibly have missed the actions of Mitch McConnell over the past 12 or so years. If those did not raise his hackles regarding politicizing the court, I don’t see how they are up now.

4 Likes

Just how long will it be until they get sued by Dominion, too? In Arizona, like so many states with Republican control of legislatures in certifiably purple states (which they all really are) they aren’t looking for the truth, they are looking for a lie they might agree on and promote. It is inevitable they will have to accuse the vote machine companies of some sort of fraud to promote their mutual lie, and the ones among them who conspire actively to do just that will face the same sort of civil legal liability that FOX and Rudy now face.
They can’t believe reality, so they will make up one of their own and try to sell it to the “woke” among us, and we will all just shake our heads and lament the double standard that we can’t do anything about because we are too moral to use their cheating tactics against them.
Simple as that.
Bad guys always have that advantage.
We just let them inhabit politics as if they belong there.
Oh, wait…

6 Likes

Hopefully qualified immunity will not apply to these government officials, and lawsuits will bring everything into alignment. These things have a way of working themselves out.

1 Like

Not so subtle way of saying he is incarcerated with people of color and he wants to be locked up with cattle rustlers, cow-tippers and moonshiners?

5 Likes

So not really “Cyber Ninjas” as much as wankers wearing black pajamas and socks.

1 Like

There’s an ointment for that.

2 Likes

Who cleans up the mess when this idiot’s head explodes once he realizes ballots are not traceable to individual voters?

1 Like

Remember, it is customary here for the MSM on slow news days to feature “Arizona lights,” one of a number of UFO lalapaloozas for the RWNJ faithful who tend to swallow things whole like election fraud conspiracy propaganda.

Shhhh. I think we can all agree not to tell either of them about it, right? :smirk:

1 Like

Well, I guess that’s what you have here: an article published by someone who claims to be an auditor that advances wild theories based on anecdotal claims that were personally communicated to the author. I would prefer an auditor who looks at the actual evidence and if he feels it necessary to advance wild theories that there be some actual evidence that can be put in writing.

1 Like

@justruss " Cyber Ninja is beginning to sound like the Fruit Ninja. I wonder how his business is actually doing? Does he have any actual…"

You can’t see him because that what Ninjas do. Especially "Sooper Ninjas."

1 Like

Considering my initial post was initially on 4/3, that would be a “yes”.

If anyone thinks that the AZ GOP was going to hire anyone but a company that shared their world view, then you are mistaken. Just as Doug’s political beliefs landed this gig, it probably cost him others. Capitalism at work.

Doug is professionally surrounded (peers) by top security researchers, experts and instructors who share a wide variety of world views many of whom I know were as Anti-Trump/Coup as they come. There will be peer pressure to stick to the facts that are present and not launch into conjecture. That’s how information security operates. Just having those people (all of whom are quite vocal on social media) openly review Doug’s work will either immediately support the findings (there’s no there…there) or call out the errors of the report.

This won’t be able to be hidden which is something AZGOP wants. They want a McCarthy paper that they can show that they have found the names of the Commies…but don’t want to share the names as the hoax/lie will be fatally exposed.

I think what I’m getting from all this is a lack of “due diligence”. And I guess it shouldn’t surprise me that if you’re in a political party and start asking around who could work on this that someone would recommend someone like minded, but this is tax payer’s money being spent. Tax payer money that is paying for this program of political theater.
I question all of this as someone who in the last two years gained some more detailed knowledge of how my own BOE for my county works, and that’s because I went to a meeting to hear my state rep speak, and not realizing that it wasn’t her event but a meeting of the local state progressives in my county. I learned quite a bit more about how elections work, more than that general (waves fluttering hand in air gesture) that one learns in school. The Democratic Commissioner was there to talk about the new machines were getting, and he presented what is probably his well prepared presentation. The attendees were all well versed in the systems so they were asking more detailed questions.
With all of that said I questioned this originally as someone who has recently learned how my own BOE works, some of the problems that they faced, and more interesting to me is the how the process has developed over time. Which is why I question the whole need to do this in Maricopa County.

1 Like

Oh…there is no need unless you are a party in power that didn’t like the outcome of the flawless election that took place. It’s all about making amends for not delivering AZ to GOP in 2020.

1 Like

And again the tax payers foot the bill.

1 Like

Tax payers can also apply editorial pressure and ultimately vote them out if they don’t like the expenditures. Actions have consequences.

1 Like

I understand that. And now I’m trying to remember if it was GA or some other state that was changing some voting laws. Someone gave that advise, but the problem with that advise is that a lot of damage can and is done in between one election to another, for example redistricting.

You can’t retro-vote. The GOP is on a suicide mission for self-preservation. Like any suicide bomber, you can’t reason with them All you can to do is alert everyone and prepare the best response that you can in hopes on minimizing impact. After detonation, then you can game plan on the future and rebuilding…

Voters in GA, and AZ chose their elected officials. Unfortunately at the state level, there are more GOP districts that DEM districts, which means GOP majorities in state House/Senates. It’s GOP legislature in AZ that is auditing DEM Maricopa County. The counter is to win more Executive Branch positions in general elections to counter the slanted Legislature.

If GOP had Governors in Michigan and Wisconsin I guarantee you that Trump would be in office today. Those are the great firewalls to the GOP…state Governors.

Lotsa landscaping companies in AZ, he should find an easy venue for his dog and pony show.

1 Like

Understanding the political evolution of some of these phantom “institutions” we’ve watched institutionally undermine democracy at the voter inclusion level, will be crucial to preventing it in the future.
That lack of due diligence can disguise nefarious intentions.
We learned that the hard way over the last four years.
Putting worthless people in charge of profound issues and institutions inevitably leads to self-destruction of the institution they are charged with managing.
Lately, it looks more intentional than reckless.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available