AZ GOP’s Pick To Lead 2020 Audit Penned ‘Election Fraud’ Doc Used By Sidney Powell | Talking Points Memo

Kudos to Tierney and Matt on the fact-based nuttery in AZ. I can’t imagine this will go anywhere, but a shame that AZ state $$$ are going to this sham third audit.

Kudos also to Maricopa County for attempting to shove this to the side of the highway, and save taxpayer dollars. There are some decent folk in Sheriff Arpaio’s county (many folks have been fighting the injustice in the county for years).

Edit- OT but a good one. Love the Casbalanca reference (good art too)

8 Likes

I’m going to create an exhaustive list of GOP operatives who are not incompetent hacks funded by ignorant hacks.

I want a complete list, so I’m recording the names on a 3" x 3" sticky note, not one of the tiny stickies.

8 Likes

Good idea, because once you’re done you’ll have plenty of room for this week’s shopping list…

5 Likes

OT, but related to the big lie about the election:

Can someone familiar with the NY criminal code direct me to the section on inner-city crimes. It’s new to me.

16 Likes

Sounds like Dominion needs to file another lawsuit. They can just mark up one of the other complaints, and the filing fees will be minimal in relation to the potential recovery.

The whole Trump administration was a boon to lawyers, and just keeps on giving.

5 Likes

I suppose one could say that the apex grifters are not incompetent hacks, as they are very effective at pulling in donations from the dum-dums, but the focus on self-enrichment does tend to interfere with what the dum-dums think the grifter working at (see: Wayne LaPierre).

1 Like

The controversial effort by Arizona’s GOP Senate to “audit” the 2020 election results from the state’s largest county has taken an even more shambolic turn.

For “shambolic”, read “complicit”. For “audit”, read “subvert”.

1 Like

Looks to me like the voting machine companies are going to have to file some more lawsuits.

2 Likes

Extra credit to the Daily Kos for sliding the traditional GOP “activist judge” thing into their headline.

8 Likes

Thomas is an abominable person.

5 Likes

So, uh, when is the Real Inauguration going to happen? Dare I dream it will be on Hitler’s birthday this month? (Although really, Stalin is more fitting for these sonsofbitches.)

6 Likes

“*The auditor, Douglas Logan of the Florida-based firm Cyber Ninjas,”

Another “Florida Man”? That going to carry real credibility!

Inner city crimes include: not getting killed when caught in possession of small amounts of marijuana, not getting kill when caught driving with a broken tail light and not getting killed while resisting arrest when the police make an unannounced raid on the wrong house. So, you can see why he’s uncomfortable.

If Mr Webster is lucky, the new infrastructure bill will include brand new federal prisons just for insurrectionists.

1 Like

I do think Thomas never recusing himself makes him impeachable. I’m hoping that (or worse) happens eventually

3 Likes

Thomas should be removed from SCOTUS.

3 Likes

Prepare to be sued for libel by a Yeti.

5 Likes

You honestly don’t think they would hire someone REPUTABLE do you? If they did that they wouldn’t be able to predict the outcome.

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

Just like creationism: start with the conclusion you want and finagle the evidence to fit it.

3 Likes

Good! I hope some of the inmates beat him with something.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available