AZ GOP’s Pick To Lead 2020 Audit Penned ‘Election Fraud’ Doc Used By Sidney Powell | Talking Points Memo

The controversial effort by Arizona’s GOP Senate to “audit” the 2020 election results from the state’s largest county has taken an even more shambolic turn.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1369035

So he should be able to reach the desired conclusion(s) regardless of the actual outcome. Convenient.

19 Likes

Well, this is off to a good start.

11 Likes

Sheriff Joe is available to resolve any disputes that might arise.

18 Likes

I wonder who the lawyer is that is advising Maricopa County?

7 Likes

So you want an auditor who has not actually published an article on how it’s fraud? Trust the left to engage in cancel culture on this.

6 Likes

Yes the Cyber “Ninjas” are gonna break this WIDE open.

James O’Keefe and Jacob Wohl must be burning with envy.

14 Likes

@wtfinsc any comments? Any new insights since 04/01?

1 Like

Love it that the current Maricopa elections honcho is a Republican and he is not going to go along with this sham of a scam. Amusing that here as well as in Georgia a few Republicans are the elections officials standing in the way of election fraudsters. Diffuses the charges of partisan Dems cooking the books.

20 Likes

This is worth a read.

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and his wife, far-right activist Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, have quite the scheme going. She takes in dark money contributions to her Tea Party-connected nonprofit, Liberty Central, and organizes Republicans on exactly the kind of issues that often reach the Supreme Court. He sits on the Supreme Court and never recuses himself as justices are called on by federal law to do in certain situations, including ones where their spouses have financial interests.

And this is going on while Justice Stephen Breyer is solemnly warning that expanding the Supreme Court might be a problem because “Structural alteration motivated by the perception of political influence can only feed” the perception that the court is guided by politics, “further eroding that trust.” As if that ship had not long since sailed.

26 Likes

Meanwhile Matt Gaetz is burning with crabs.

3 Likes

Surely at this point Powell should be referred to as ‘Sidney “nobody would be so fucking stupid as to believe anything I said” Powell’.

6 Likes

Has Logan defrauded anyone in the past? Some one should check the records. Also, why would anyone hire someone to audit an election that is about to be sued by Dominion for libel?

6 Likes

Not sure, but I bet his initials are RWLG.

Well then…street cred went up precipitously on that news…bring on the facts…we’ll wait…

1 Like

Worms and maggots have already rotted the GOP’s collective mind and soul, such flagrant lying, cheating and stealing, but when will the bugs finish the job and cause a total mental and moral collapse? Oh shizit, that has already happened . . . Behind the times, here.

1 Like

Yeah, just like guidance for the End of Days: follow me, send money; when it doesn’t come, send some more. What’s a little prophecy failure between true believers, eh; Wouldn’t want folks to think you’re an unbeliever now would you?

4 Likes

The Cyber Ninja is beginning to sound like the Fruit Ninja.

I wonder how his business is actually doing? Does he have any actual foot print worth seeing, beyond his web site’s promotions? Does he actually have personnel? I am having a heck of a time trying to see how his company interacts out there at all. Maybe I am doing the searches wrong.

3 Likes

Or worse - a Defector!

8 Likes

Circulate this…

PLEASE

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available