AZ Senate Hires Peddler Of 2020 Fraud Nonsense To Audit Dem-Leaning County | Talking Points Memo

4 Likes

Wait until you see how bitter they are when they have no tax revenue from Delta at all.

5 Likes

Does AZ permit taxpayers’ suits?

3 Likes

“Republicans” and “Fair” are mutually exclusive concepts, they are oxymoronic.

1 Like

“But it’s a DRY fascism.”

9 Likes

The time it will take to accomplish this recount may see astronauts making it to Mars and back, at least once. By the time it’s finished the Valley of the Sun, because of climate change, will have become as unlivable as the red planet. But I’m just being optimistic.

1 Like

How far back does your calendar go?

3 Likes

The only people they are succeeding with are the Republicans. So let them refuse to vote. Doesn’t hurt us, we keep voting, we keep winning.

1 Like

How much does this fake audit cost and who is paying?

3 Likes

“Cyber Ninjas”???

What? Logan’s a kid with a PS2?

2 Likes

It’s OK … they’re using crypto with Rudy’s picture on it.

Is Manchin still sitting in the corner trying to find bipartisanship by picking his ass and sniffing his fingers?

Good lord, but you are witty.

Was quite a house … did you get to see his Kachina doll collection?
He was a fascinating individual - no way could I agree with many of his positions - but speaks volumes that he & George McGovern were great friends & immense admirers of each other as human beings.

You mean the “devout christians” who cheered a golden idol of Trump at CPAC? Pretty sure their souls are already damned. They have nothing else to loose.

1 Like

Barry gave us the “tour” of that immense house on Mummy Mountain in Paradise valley. And I recall seeing Kachinas. At the time I was young and I didn’t appreciate the importance of those creations to the Hopi people. Somewhere in my paper files I have some of the letters he sent me. And I have the book of his photos. He was a great conversationalist and I miss his friendship.

2 Likes

Drain the swamp cooler?

1 Like

I actually know Doug Logan and his company Cyber Ninjas.

His company is legitimate and past work product/ethic with cyber security is impeccable. They are highly regarded in information security community. Doug donates a tremendous amount of volunteer time in the cyber community helping fill the huge job shortage with little to no compensation. It’s safe to say that he’s helped literally thousands of people over the last decade or so. Unfortunately, he has just bought into the big con like so many others and that overshadows everything…

Doug has always been quite public about his personal and religious beliefs, something he never hides. It’s an interesting dichotomy to say the least. Just as his beliefs have earned him this contract, I am certain he’s lost others the same way.

This engagement actually has the potential to help shutdown the Big Lie once and for all when one of their own, with strong credentials, goes into their “belly of the beast” and finds nothing.

1 Like

You need to take this to

Doug may be highly regarded in the information security community, but now he’s stepped in to the political arena. Having deleted his Twitter account which showed his political leaning is concerning.
We’ve seen Sydney Powell and Lin Wood trash their own reputations and past accomplishments by spouting the “big lie”. Well the trashing was self inflected when the court cases they brought couldn’t be supported with “evidence” that they uncovered.
With Cyber Ninjas and Doug we have the deleted tweets, we have the AZ Senate President and lege still harping on the process of voting that has been established in the state for over a decade. And their interest lays in the most Democratic leaning county in the state to be investigated.
And finally it’s not just the Doug or his firm, it’s sort of how many investigations need to be done before we reach the Benghazi stage?

1 Like

how many investigations need to be done before we reach the Benghazi stage?

Dude, the Benghazi Shark was jumped in December 2020. We’ve entered Big Foot is hosting a kegger with Elvis and the Men in Black at Area 51 celebrating the Kenyan birth of Barack Obama phase.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available