Aileen Cannon Gifts Trump Bogus Fodder For His Disinfo Campaign

He’s so used to stroking his base he probably forgot that other people disagree not only with him but with them as well.

As for which Trump to believe, the only possible answer is neither.

8 Likes

As far-fetched as it may sound, the prospect of Trump overriding or simply ignoring the constitutional provision that limits a president to serving two terms seems to be pushing some undecided voters toward Biden.

So despite the endless spate of MSM accounts of disasterous polling in swing states you’re saying there is a chance he may beat a wannabe dictator who has already disclosed his plans to destroy the republic and millions of lives along with it? My aren’t we just a model of great judgement…should the Don reattain control of the DC mob family,ignoring the Constitution will be the very beginning of his atrocities.

13 Likes

Plese try to drive more carefully.

12 Likes

If the authorities really wanted to “take him out” they would have turned Mar a Lago into the Koresh compound at Waco.

5 Likes

Well, I’ve got chores today and tomorrow. So I’l be spotty today and tomorrow. Have fun.

5 Likes

How much of what is ignored or downplayed is merely the result of treating the GOP and MAGA as you would a drunk in the alley babbling about alien abductions? Sure, prominent GOP officeholders and policy makers deserve to have their statements publicized, analyzed and critiqued. But if any of those people are demonstrably insane I understand the NYTimes or WaPo failing to feature their utterances. Does MTG really merit the same coverage and respect as Lisa Murkowski, Liz Cheney or GW Bush? Newspapers could do nothing with their front pages, every day, but feature the headline:

13 Likes

So Rudy is representing himself.

Looking forward to yet another case of, Anyone who represents himself has a fool for a client.

8 Likes

I was trying to wrap my head around IL dust storms, so I had to look it up. Looks like all the rain MO has been sending IL is only covering the down down state cities, and not the middle down state cities.

3 Likes

That’s still a kilobuck Rudes ain’t got.

4 Likes

Cat drool done it fer sure

4 Likes

Yeah, until the gulf stream shuts down, and it turns into eternal snow, and a UK ice cap.

7 Likes

I can’t make any sense out of that claim. US presidents aren’t kings. If a friendly congress and federal court system/SCOTUS ceded all their power to a president, then I suppose a president could become like a king, but the term limit probably goes out the window when that happens so the analogy still doesn’t work.

4 Likes

30 Likes

I think you need to be more specific on which “her” you’re commenting on. I mean with all the recent antics of:
Boebert
MTG
Mrs. Alito
Judge Cannon
The puppy killer Noem
it’s hard to keep up.

31 Likes

Its the Scooby-Doo defense: I would have gotten away with it - if it weren’t for you damn jurors!!

15 Likes

Butterscotch!! Yum.

2 Likes

Let me guess, this fear laden missive was sponsored by the education privatization industry from DeVos on down.

6 Likes

Last Sunday was Pentecost…what did Hair Furor have to say on Sunday? If the motherfucker was gonna speak in tongues and doG wanted us to take his shit seriously, last Sunday ought to have been Glossolallia Day.

(I only know last Sunday was Pentecost because I had a church gig and figured out why I had a church gig when they were doing the New Member thing. Stretched on f-o-r-e-v-e-r, it did.)

5 Likes

It’s getting to the point that when ever I hear a clip of Donnie speaking it sounds like the teacher in Peanuts animated cartoon.

18 Likes

How long before DT and his minions say he managed to get out by the skin of his teeth, relying only on his speed and agility when the agents started firing?

The good news is that the media will explain FBI lethal force policy as clearly as they explained why FBI interviewees don’t have to swear an oath like they have to in court. Oh, wait …

11 Likes