Aileen Cannon Gifts Trump Bogus Fodder For His Disinfo Campaign

Steve Bannon’s “flood the zone with shit” strategy is remarkably effective. Abetted by the stunning mediocrity of a too large percentage of our incurious and LAZY journalists.

17 Likes

That should be Bushes considering that Poppy put a few hacks into the system. Uncle Clarence, I’m looking at you.

9 Likes

Trump's emotional support printer 🖨

— Sue Runs Far (@SueSandersHere) May 22, 2024
12 Likes

Just here to yell at a cloud. Why do we need to say Cannon “gifts?” We have a word for that already – “gives.” Damn cloud.

12 Likes

Pro tip…she will continue to be harassed and hamstrung by GA states elected officials looking to limit her power and influence.

9 Likes

I’m sure that we can get an operative to sneak Puppy into the building to do the wet work.

3 Likes

I think the judge passed on the actual cash and Rudes can post a secured appearance bond.

3 Likes

If Trump is re-elected an emboldened SCOTUS, impervious to public opinion or policy desires, will roll back Griswold, Obergefell and Lawrence. If you think contraception, LGBTQ rights and same sex marriage are safe, established law you’re deluded. They’ll all suffer the same fate as Roe in Trump 2.0.

22 Likes

Not just people, but the national “newspapers of record.” Shouldn’t this be, um, a headline?

8 Likes

Read that this morning. Truth is, the media is owned outright, and anti-monopoly rules for media in rural areas and all small cities were gutted long ago.

I don’t blame them for supporting whomever they are propagandized to support. Human beings are subjected to the same dumb church/social shit since the beginning.

All the barroom bloviators sounding wise about how a businessman should run the country. They love Trump because he is as dumb and self righteous as they are. Same the church pieces of shit.

It’s a public righteousness shill, same as elevated every politician and every local tattletale during the Nazi regime.

Be prepared to have the church lady on your corner send in the Bro Squad and jail you for insufficient piety. Washing your car on a Sunday.

6 Likes

I’m always fascinated by the eclecticism of trending searches. There’s always a few “say what?”s for me. I’m baffled by Grandma McFlurry, Devante Parker, and Nestlé weight loss food.

10 Likes

The GOP is really leaning into Hillary’s description of them as deplorable aren’t they.

27 Likes

That’s ok, his Evangelical preachers will gladly step up to translate Trump’s speaking in tongues to the rest of us that aren’t Evangelicals.

14 Likes

What’s wrong with her??

2 Likes

I saw an ad for that McFlurry and nearly ran into McDs.

6 Likes

Inspired by recent comments, I called both NY Senator offices yesterday to inquire about corruption on the Supreme Court. 2 unreturned voicemails so far.

20 Likes

Which is hilarious in light of the origin of the gift of tongues. Jesus, as the say, Christ.

4 Likes

The far-right has been toying with the idea of banning contraception for some time now (this goes hand-in-hand with the Great Replacement bullshit and the nonsense Harrison Butker was rambling on about in that graduation speech), and Trump has overheard bits and pieces of those discussions. Because he really couldn’t care less about policy at all, he just reactively agrees to things he assumes will make his base happy. His minders then got wind of what he said and reminded him that this is the quiet part that he isn’t supposed to say out loud until after the election, so then everyone walked it back. They keep telling us exactly who they are.

Yep, the only people who have a problem with her are people who don’t actually live in Fulton County. She’s been an excellent DA and the claims against her are as racist and sexist as they get. I learned the other night while watching Maddow that the GA Supreme Court has held that it isn’t even a conflict of interest for a married couple to work on opposite sides of the same case. Pretty sure they aren’t required to keep receipts either.

53 Likes

You might “hate the framing of ‘imagine what the reaction would be if [insert name of prior, usually Democratic, president] did this thing Trump did’”, but how else should people paying attention spotlight the hypocrisy? Should we just ignore it?

9 Likes

Who wants to bet that when trump starts speaking in tongues, it will just be his garbled McDonald’s drive-thru order.

14 Likes