Aileen Cannon Gifts Trump Bogus Fodder For His Disinfo Campaign

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1490206
1 Like

Then there’s this…

If he had a cat, maybe…

75 Likes

I think I like Judge Beryl Howell better than the Florida lady.

89 Likes

Is there even 1 regular commenter on TPM who thought Mr. Trump was ever actually going to testify?

55 Likes

The hell with all those homes destroyed
NEW VIDEO: Storm damage in Iowa, wind turbines knocked over | News | wrex.com

16 Likes

MM: “Donald Trump touted to a Pittsburgh TV station his forthcoming position on restricting contraception – but before day’s end had completely backtracked and scuttled any talk of restricting contraception. Which Trump do you believe?”

I’m supposed to believe ANY of them?

57 Likes

Mr. Cicada Eater ! 24 and counting !!

66 Likes

Speaking of Giuliani being a rained

At one point in the proceedings, the sound of water slowly streaming and splashing could be heard directly from Giuliani’s microphone. While Giuliani appeared to be preoccupied, the judge interrupted by calling the ex-mayor’s case number.

“Is that me, Rudy Giuliani?” Giuliani asked as the dripping stopped.

56 Likes

Who among us hasn’t had a pee during a boring zoom meeting?

51 Likes

Fani Willis’ Support Reaches New High (newsweek.com)
Fani Willis on Tuesday won the Democratic primary in Georgia for her Fulton County District Attorney seat, which she has held since 2020. She won with a higher percentage of the votes than in any of her previous primary races.

Willis won with 89 percent of the vote at the time the Associated Press called the race

72 Likes

Why did Biden try to assasinate Trump? truMP neeDS Presidential Immunity froM being ASSASSinated!

52 Likes

That case is toast, it is never going to get it to trial, much less end in a conviction, even as the evidence is hugely damaging to Trump. And it is because of the corruption of the Judiciary.

35 Likes

Thumb in the eye to the Georgia Republican power structure.

42 Likes

It’s good to know your cat uses sunscreen when lounging.

25 Likes

Isn’t that why the mute button was invented?

30 Likes

A county sheriff’s deputy with a search warrant has the same powers to execute the warrant, and you too if he’s been having a bad day. They do it all the time.

I’m pretty sure the FBI explained what they were doing to USSS and whoever else answered the door. Lying Mango was never in the least danger. The press will not be fooled much this time. /s

35 Likes
31 Likes

You see? The storm didn’t knock over any coal mine, did it?

41 Likes

Working the refs or just plain unspeakably stupid?

40 Likes

You mean ASSASSinated by humans, but cats are free to do what cats will do, right?

6 Likes