Aileen Cannon Gifts Trump Bogus Fodder For His Disinfo Campaign

Lots of properly aged protein.

5 Likes

Has anyone pointed out that Trump set the Jan. 6 mob on his own V.P. -Pence- who were looking to hang him?

25 Likes

The characterization I’ve heard is that a king reigns but doesn’t rule, while a POTUS rules but doesn’t reign. Tinpot dictators like Qaddafi, and Trump (but I repeat myself), try to conflate the two.

9 Likes

A large offer was floated.

4 Likes

This falls into the same category as blaming your lost election on all those “others” who didn’t vote for you. Remember kids, it’s only a fair game when you win.

12 Likes

Probably a direct result of many schools now providing free meals to all students.

Food leads to sex…

3 Likes

You mean Donnie knows how to serpentine?

14 Likes

“Bogosity feedback loop” is one the defining realities of our time in this best of all possible worlds. Like a litter of puppies at the teat, Cannon, Stefanik, Graham, and so many others have their lips quantum-entangled with Dump’s ass. It’s getting mighty crowded back there!

5 Likes

Only satire and sardonicism make sense anymore.

10 Likes

16 Likes

Ignorance or 24 hour a day disinformation from the likes of FOX? When does free speech become dangerous violence inducing propaganda?

In 2016, I did not believe anyone as flawed and stupid as Trump could be a serious threat to our country. Without being aided and abetted by our thirsty, thirsty media, I don’t believe he ever would have risen so far. Now I understand that my comprehension of how this stuff works was absolutely archaic. Trump and the media are like a marriage based on mutual hatred. From the NYT to FOX, and everyone in between including MSNBC, we are back to all Trump all of the time. We have learned absolutely nothing.

25 Likes

I hate the framing of “imagine what the reaction would be if [insert name of prior, usually Democratic, president] did this thing Trump did.” But his failure to testify is exactly the kind of thing that would rightly be hung around the neck of any other presidential candidate from now until Election Day.

Imagine what the reaction would be if Biden was found liable for sexual battery and defamation, to the tune of $5,000,000,00, then held liable for defamation again by the same person to the tune of $83,000,000,00, then was held liable for business fraud to the tune of $450,000,000.00, then was on his way to being found guilty of 34 acts of business records fraud in commission of felony election crimes after shooting himself in the foot with his own defense witness, who was warned about contemptuous behavior by the trial judge, after which his defense rested? Why, the tune that would be played across all the broadcast networks, all the cable channels, all the newspapers, and on TikTok would be a very discordant tune indeed. Nobody will have ever seen anything like it, and it would be both concerning and unprecedented. It would certainly give one pause, that I can tell you.

26 Likes

For a nice, shiny coat!

1 Like

What Trump’s manipulating is a form, Use of Deadly Force, that is attached to ALL FBI orders. It does not authorize deadly force or order it. It’s just a protocol document that reminds field agents of the criteria for the acceptable use of force. I imagine it’s purpose is legal CYA.

16 Likes

Heh-heh-heh…Well, to be fair, i went to public school, and i turned out to be a Democrat.

17 Likes

Based on what I read in the comment boards over at the Globe & Mail one would think that is in fact the case. I came to the conclusion that, (a) between American online news and Faux, they have a lot of Canadians by the proverbial balls. (b) Russian and or American bots proliferate the site.

It’s so bad that others, like myself can’t be bothered to post anything worthwhile. Most of time I just question their sanity, origin etc. with a heavy dose of sarcasm.

7 Likes

That’s how jury trials work, lady.

13 Likes

My bet: If Al Capone got 74 million votes in a democratically held presidential election, the media might normalize him too. Vox populi, vox dei?

13 Likes

Look at it on the bright side, a glass barrier is being shattered …that of the total-assholery.

2 Likes

Newsweek is not a bastion of the so-called liberal media. Cannon deserves being mocked on a daily basis. She is a partisan hack.

Aileen Cannon Slammed After New Evidence Unsealed (msn.com)

24 Likes