After Stoking Suspicion, Feds Find No Foul Play In PA Ballot Debacle

In support of the idea that it was a manufactured ploy, everything this administration does is half assed. They routinely act from, either, a breath taking arrogance or a level of incomprehension of the possible consequences that’s, in and of itself, stunning.

9 Likes

Well played. Now it’s stuck in my head. Thanks.

9 Likes

They were Primary ballots in a deep red county so of course tDump’s name was on them. The handling of the ballots is a separate matter, but over on WaPo an election supervisor said that with so many volunteers and inexperienced personnel that these hiccups (and it was a hiccup) will happen; in spite of the felonious opening of ballots.

5 Likes

Seems trump’s minions are stuffing ballot boxes already

4 Likes

I saw this in my news feed and died laughing. It’s actually a great idea. hahahahahahah There’s always a kernel of a great idea in Borowitz.

12 Likes

If they are primary ballots then his screaming about Democrats trying to steal the election is laughable - it was the primary and Trump wasn’t running against anyone, let alone a Democrat, for the nomination.

13 Likes

Please bring back our Folk Singers from the 50’s and 60’s, and Laugh In.

4 Likes

If the ballots were discarded in an area that went overwhelmingly for Trump last time…are the officials involved Democrats or Republicans? None of the stories I’ve seen about this mention this detail. Seems like a possibility, at least, that those who made this error are of the trump persuasion.

4 Likes

You’re welcome.

4 Likes

Well Dylan ain’t dead yet, so we’ve got that going for us.

7 Likes

I was gonna say trump’s behavior is laughable in any case but I dislike him too much to go there.

7 Likes

You said it way better than I could. Trust the R’s to turn a pimple into black hole.

7 Likes

Well thanks. This is one of the stupidest attempts - was Jacob Wahl in the neighborhood when this went down?

9 Likes

A little OT:
Out driving on an interstate highway in Wisconsin this weekend, I drove by a very large billboard. Almost totally black. In enormous white font, the word “ENOUGH!” almost filling the sign. Below that word, I believe I read in significantly smaller font “Get out and VOTE!” I didn’t need to read that phrase. I immediately recognized what was meant by the word enough.

ENOUGH!

20 Likes

Nine ballots … seven of which were marked for trump. What the hell is he complaining about?

6 Likes

“Shooting that guy was illegal. You must remove the bullets from him and make certain his body shows up at work Monday morning. Then all is good.”

Are the judges helpless (in a literal sense), bought, or just delusional?

2 Likes

I kinda admire the two that Didn’t vote for Trump.

6 Likes

All three.
And discobot for some reason dislikes short snappy answers. It likes long erudite tomes with multiple posters included. Even when threads are hundreds of posts long one should not post a link someone else referred to 50 or a hundred posts earlier. It gets annoying knowing this bot is looking over my shoulder.
I would enjoy hearing that TPM scrapped discobot and used it “for parts”.

9 Likes

If everything went perfectly, then that would be suspicious. Little glitches like this? There’s nothing there.

Not that jerks like Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham won’t make a big deal about it. Ranting about such things makes them a lot of money, after all.

2 Likes

Ad clicks. It’s all ad clicks.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available