After Stoking Suspicion, Feds Find No Foul Play In PA Ballot Debacle

It seems pretty simple: use the DOJ to introduce bullshit into the media ecosystem, where it can then be ginned up into a full episode of Hannity. This is how the right-wing works, and has for years. Look for more of this crap in the next weeks.

17 Likes

It’s going to be nonstop chaos and threats because that’s what he does. He doesn’t act - he moves his fucking mouth and makes noise with it.

22 Likes

The suspicions aroused by Freed’s initial press release set MAGA world ablaze, with a Trump campaign official firing off a now-deleted tweet about “100%” of the ballots being cast for the President, adding that the incident is proof that Democrats are trying to “steal the election.”

This is the “Bowling Green Massacre” they needed to give cover to the conservative Justices to throw the election in Trump’s way.

4 Likes

Are you going to follow me around cause I said you were tiresome?

The Bowling Green Massacre didn’t happen. It’s not real. Just like most of your predictions about things.

6 Likes

So if I have this correct. The local office opened some ballot envelopes in error thinking that they might be ballot requests. 6 ballots were discarded and 2 were ‘returned’ to envelopes and kept.

What I am wondering is if those six ballots were among the famous naked ballots and in danger of being properly discarded anyway

9 Likes

Which is why this is weird, if it is PA ballots and not FVAP.

Definitely more to this story.

12 Likes

It’s definitely weird - it doesn’t make any sense.

13 Likes

Yup. My guess is either some innocuous thing or an outright false flag op, throw the stuff in the trash, then call in the FBI in horror.

18 Likes

I agree but they sure did a lousy job of it. None of it holds together.

13 Likes

Oh, my sweet summer child.

It most certainly did, with Hillary herself overseeing the final stages from her humvee on the outskirts of town, before her triumphant parade through the smokey streets lined with piles of red-staters, some still clutching their Trump flags in their cold, dead fingers.

19 Likes

truly amazing that this country cannot even conduct an election anymore

the USA is a wholly different kind of beacon these days

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

And sorry to hear that I am making you feel harassed, it was never my intention. This is my absolute last reply to you.

“These ballots are a horror show,”

confused
The reality TV president’s claimed the military ballots for those serving oversees are a problem and are wrought with fraud. Is he basically saying they should be denied the right to vote unless they vote in person?

11 Likes

Freed is a product of Cumberland County Repubs who are a group of of worthless ass holes.
I once was told to go fuck myself by head of the County Repub head. I was a registered, and still a registered Repub for shits and giggles.
Freed’s wife is the daughter of of big time Repub here.
I think he was LeRoy Zimmerman.

7 Likes

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—As Donald J. Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transfer of power in January, former President Barack Obama suggested that cancelling the White House’s cable-TV account could induce the President to leave.

“This is a man who enjoys watching television,” Obama told reporters. “What if, on Inauguration Day, he picks up the remote and nothing comes on?”

“This seems like the most peaceful way to get him to go,” Obama said.

Obama also said that, in order to avoid a constitutional crisis, the White House’s supply of Diet Coke could also be cut off, but added, “I don’t think it will come to that.”

“Once it dawns on him that there’s no cable, his days will stretch out before him in a vista of emptiness,” Obama said. “No ‘Fox & Friends.’ No Tucker Carlson . And no Shark Week.”

“He’ll be on the next helicopter out,” Obama predicted.

31 Likes

Where did the children go? You know, the ones that are being held.

8 Likes

Can’t we just create a trail of Big Macs that lead from the WH to Marine One? Sort of like how they trap stray dogs or cats?

12 Likes

Basement of Comet Pizza, with the rest.

8 Likes

“100%” of the ballots being cast for the President…"

Funny, but don’t think 7 is 100% of 9…just sayin’…

10 Likes

long time passing.
Oh, When will they ever learn?

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available