After Stoking Suspicion, Feds Find No Foul Play In PA Ballot Debacle

Then they should buy brand spankin’ new ones…and take it out of DeJoy and his minions salaries.

2 Likes

Isn’t disclosing a vote count (7-2) before the close of the polls on Nov. 3 illegal?

6 Likes

PA resident here. Ballots for my county haven’t even been printed yet, due to the recent Green Party litigation. This smells distinctly like a Trump-supporting setup.

14 Likes

Not if they were primary ballots. The primary is over. He didn’t have an opponent so there is no there there. IF they were primary ballots.

9 Likes

PA primary was June 2nd, so someone may have made a mistake in claiming these were Nov. 3rd ballots.

5 Likes

After having some of the same experiences as you, I’m finding myself agreeing with this sentiment more and more. If I want to give a short answer, then I should be able to give a short answer and not be questioned about it. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

It would be certainly helpful if we knew for sure. I don’t see where they would have gotten ballots already for the general.

6 Likes

I think you mean ‘less to this story’, because that’s usually the case with anything pertaining to Dear Donald.

2 Likes

You fool! Discobot is clandestinely running for President! Better watch what you say!

1 Like

Agreed. I applied for mail-in ballot months ago and received an email yesterday from Voter Services that my ballot would be delivered in 2 to 3 weeks. This story is fishy.

9 Likes

Due to a court delay in determining whether the Green Party candidate qualified to be on the ballot, some Pennsylvania counties are still finishing finalizing their ballots to mail, so it’s unclear how ballots could have been returned already.

This ENTIRE THING is a “False Flag” operation by Republican Rat-Fuckers (Roger Stone’s fingerprints are all over this) as a TRIAL BALLOON to see what level of “Outrage” they can whip up with it.

If it succeeds in driving the Trump Faithful into foaming-at-the-mouth seizures, then it’s good to go and will be deployed elsewhere (especially in South Carolina and Wisconsin.)

If the MSM just yawns at it and moves on, they will try something else.

8 Likes

They could be the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot available through FVAP.gov for military and overseas voters.

https://www.fvap.gov/fwab-privacy-notice

Or a primary ballot, or something else. This one we really do need to see the details.

2 Likes

My bad boy brain says this may have been a set-up. A few ballots (probably discarded for incorrect information on them) tossed surreptitiously when no one was looking… “Hey, over there! Squirrel”!

3 Likes

That’s what our A.G. Josh Sharpiro thinks.

5 Likes

O/T: But this shit…

This is blatantly unconstitutional and a dumbass move. If you’re banning gatherings, fine. Discriminating against people because of their demographic is just plain wrong.

2 Likes

Someone needs to FOIA this.

1 Like

Sure, if you want results sometime in 2022. If we want things sooner, it’s going to be a leak.

1 Like

I would think so. But then I am not a lawyer.

2 Likes

Uhh… can someone tell me how the DOJ can turn up lost Absentee Ballots in Pennsylvania, when (according to this article) they won’t even be mailed for weeks?

Sept. 20:
The actual ballot will not be sent out for at least a few more weeks in Pennsylvania.

5 Likes

Barr briefed Trump and of course Trump embellished it.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available