A Veep Who Wants Your Skin Ripped Off

And get busy with that can opener, already.

8 Likes

So if I hire an out-of-work doctor to paint my house, that’s a medical expense. Got it.

The way he’s perseverating on this elementary-school-level bullcrap is a sign for me that he knows he’s going down.

7 Likes

O/T: Memorial Day Weekend in Colorado

Grandson and his best friend took their fathers skiing.

19 Likes

Is there a law against “election interference” and wouldn’t ads opposing a candidate count?

2 Likes

Hey! Is PAB going to revive his speech on Memorial Day about John McCain being a loser?
(Was not a big fan of JM, but that made me sick when PAB said that.)

3 Likes

It finally struck me. The absurdity that this is claimed to be a dispute with a neighbor that cannot be resolved by a Supreme Court Justice.

19 Likes

:rofl:

Why are you telling me, Donnie, when you could have told that to the jury? I remember a wise guy saying once that only criminals took the fifth. Not exactly the same, but close enough.

17 Likes

I think that’s part of Agenda 47, right?

1 Like

Glaciers are fresh water towers that gradually melt over the summer providing fresh water year round.

No glaciers = NO FRESH WATER!

No fresh water means water isn’t available for crops and food which leads to famine, which leads to mass migration.

4 Likes

Is my pure loathing of these slimy leeches actually a sign of Trump Derangement Syndrome?

The sheer irony of the background.

20 Likes

OK, I think I will take a pass on pork chops thanks very much…

5 Likes

Was it a “wise guy” or a dumb ass? :laughing:

7 Likes

I don’t see anything about the cost of all day ice cream cones!

1 Like

And will never be back in many lifetimes even it became possible.

1 Like

Which one is the witch, and which one is the rump-fed ronyon?

3 Likes

“The family that gave up everything to Save America.”

hock-spit

Not nearly as much as other families.

20 Likes

Couldn’t even save their brand. All vaporware.

The internet is not a voting booth.

6 Likes

The top photo shows awareness, intelligence and maybe a bit of humanity. The second photo is of a dull, dim witted creature.

10 Likes

Eric, you “gave up everything”, and you’re going to do that again? You’re missing a step or two in between, aren’t you? I guess that’s the part where you got everything back selling everything but the kitchen sink to Russia, China, KSA, and Qatar. And I take you at your word that you’ll do that again.

11 Likes