A Veep Who Wants Your Skin Ripped Off

Hello it’s the weekend. This is The Weekender ☕️

It appears that in his quest to find a running mate who might pull in a few Republican voters who aren’t thrilled about voting for him again in 2024, Donald Trump has moved on from the dog killer who lies about meeting with North Korean regime leader Kim Jong Un.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1490524

aw yeah

58 Likes

SkyNet™ is coming.

“So I thought to myself, ‘Well, why not ask the subject matter expert, ChatGPT?’”

Using a technology to author legislation about that same technology because us simple humans don’t understand said technology is frightening.

29 Likes

Luk into mi deep blu eyez…
Wher haz u been mi whul life?

10 Likes

I think Trump has already made his Veep selection and now he’s just reliving the glory days of The Apprentice. I fully expect him to gather all the candidates up on live tv sometime this summer when he announces his choice.

36 Likes

There’s none worse for the job. He’ll fit in well.

22 Likes

I for one, welcome our robot overlords.

18 Likes

Trump’s VP shortlist tells you everything you need to know about him. He is a sociopath seeking lackeys.

29 Likes

Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!

14 Likes

Just wait until ALEC realizes it can crank out cut and paste legislation with AI. Brave new world indeed. :flushed:

18 Likes

Can we stop calling them “election deniers.” That is too ambivalent. They are “sore losers.” Period. And many of them won on the same ballot Trump was on. Those participation trophies have warped all sense of true sport. You lose, you lost. Try harder next time.

52 Likes

'sup?

35 Likes

Think of it as humans evolving into a silicone-based life form before passing into obsolescence.

13 Likes

42 Likes

Cockroaches and ChatGPT will remain.

10 Likes

Fascist rules: There can only be one tomcat.

What we really need is Critter Ridder

14 Likes

They’re all insurrectionists to me.

30 Likes

Incelrectionists ???

20 Likes

Tech-bro Borg.

14 Likes

Jesse Watters play peek-a-boo with his kids and thinks they can’t see him. *

*assumes without evidence Watters is capable of getting his ashes hauled

1 Like