A Veep Who Wants Your Skin Ripped Off

That’s a lot more time than they gave Tamir Rice. I am going to assume they made a token effort at communication with the dog.

13 Likes

TSF loved Black people so much he fought to keep them OUT of his apartments.

14 Likes

Maybe they would be happier if they ditched their weather girl hir styles and got more attractive hair doo’s.

1 Like

Are you kidding? That’s where the grenade launchers are.

12 Likes

Sometimes a pipe is just a pipe.

7 Likes

Naughty person.

5 Likes

Yeah, that seems weird. Any election denying MOC seems like exactly the type of person who would NOT be giving up their seat voluntarily. Maybe these jerkoffs already think they’ve been elected for life.

1 Like

I believe that qualifies for extra credit.
That more like an iron pike.

3 Likes

Sociopathic lackeys, in the case of Cotton. Actually, Cotton’s vibe feels closer to homicidal.

5 Likes

Rebar is too small in diameter. Need schedule 40 pipe.

7 Likes

What did Navarro do, anyway? (If anything… )

The clock is Tik Tok-ing for this guy.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, Cannon is plenty devious. If this is the case, I predict she’ll modify his release conditions such that it’s a distinction without a difference, and just enough to prevent an appeal from going forward. Though I hope to be wrong.

13 Likes

Isn’t Tom Cotton the guy who said."US founders viewed slavery as a “necessary evil upon which the union was built”.

I believe “his comments were criticised as an attempt justify the slavery of black people.”

In Trump’s view he is the least dangerous of the Republican politicians. Least dangerous? He is probably planning to bring back the old south of 1855.

“I wish I was in the land of cotton,
Old times there are not forgotten;
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.ook away, look away”

What an aptly named son of a bitch.

13 Likes

Would that also apply to Biden, or does Trump get special treatment?

4 Likes

8 Likes

Makes sense. He probably views Trump as a “necessary” evil upon which this Union can be dissolved.

10 Likes

You might be right but my guess is the court is going to slow walk the January 6 decision on immunity past the election. It will be the last case decided this term.

9 Likes

“Because of the vagaries of the Electoral Count Act of 1887 this court finds that contesting the results of the 2020 presidential election does indeed fall under the definition of an “official duty” of the office of president… but it’s all been cleaned up by the Electoral Count Act of 2022, so not anymore.” Sam Alito

Something like that probably`

6 Likes
e class="onebox allowlistedgeneric" data-onebox-src="https://www.thedailybeast.com/sonia-sotomayor-says-some-supreme-court-rulings-bring-her-to-tears?ref=home?ref=home">
The Daily Beast

Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayorrevealed that sometimes she is brought to tears by the outcomes of U.S. Supreme Court decisions. The liberal justice spoke to students at the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard University on Friday, where she talked about the emotional response she has to her work, according to CNN. “There are days that I’ve come to my office after an announcement of a case and closed my door and cried,” she said, adding that there are likely to be more days like this to come.“There are moments when I’m deeply, deeply sad. And there are moments when, yes, even I feel desperation. We all do. But you have to own it. You have to accept it. You have to shed the tears, and then you have to wipe them and get up and fight some more,” she said. Earlier this week, Sotomayor joined Justice Elena Kagan’s dissenting opinion in a redistricting case, in which the conservative majority ruled 6-3 in favor of a pro-Republican congressional map in South Carolina, a ruling which will make it significantly easier for racial gerrymandering in the state.

10 Likes