A Veep Who Wants Your Skin Ripped Off

You could one up that, but it has a whiff of homophobia.

I saw a clip of George Conway’s appearance on CNN and he was quite dramatic about all of this. He was sent the fund raising email from the Trump campaign and said it was appalling. Who knows how or when she will rule but Lisa Rubin added that if Cannon rules against the government, Smith will go to the 11th Circuit.

She argued that the motion is “not a request for a gag order. It’s a request to modify his conditions of release, which is immediately appealable …”

22 Likes

I keep a cell phone. More versatile, and less likely to get me into trouble, given my nearsightedness and night blindness.

9 Likes

That was a good movie for its time. Pre-Internet though, so the plot required a nuclear threat by the AI to force humans to obey. The coming AI Apocalypse will be much easier to accomplish when we’re all carrying the distributed AI on our phones.

5 Likes
23 Likes

You never know, an AI might be forced to use more logic. ALEC stuff will just collapse.

7 Likes

How so? I’m curious. I don’t see it at all.

1 Like

Wow, they could rent themselves out to a creamery to start cheese cultures.

2 Likes

outside in the cold distance
A wildcat did growl
Two riders were approaching
And the wind began to howl

10 Likes

We’re way too over-policed. Maybe if it weren’t for all the fucking guns out there? Or maybe it’s just ACAB.

…furious with their city, which found no wrongdoing.

17 Likes

Interesting point:
AI probably cant dog whistle, double speak, and cognitive dissonance half as well as a the worst ALEC writer.

8 Likes

Trump: “Ok people I need a VP candidate who will carry relatively little risk of creating unwanted distractions. What about that guy over there? Yeah, the one who said Gaza protestors ‘should have their skin ripped off?’ He seems quiet and bland.”

It’s all genuinely frightening and dangerous. But also, surprisingly often, funny.

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

The summer months will bring about the complete takedown of trump. The supremes will be a little less eager to rule in MAGA favor, as so many republicans will be wiped out come November. Get ready and stand up and cheer. Our team is going to win!

13 Likes

[quote=“tao, post:13, topic:251006, full:true”]

Way ahead of you. I already have micro silicone in my bloodstream…

12 Likes

So I thought to myself, what’s the most alarmingly stupid thing I could possibly say about regulating ChatGPT?

5 Likes

Probably where they still don’t quite pass the Turing test. They may not be able to manage sarcasm and innuendo very well. Although they do a fantastic job imitating David Brooks, so I’m kind of curious about him now.

8 Likes

“ChatGTP, show me a list of things you should absolutely never have control of. Then devise me a contingency plan should you gain control of these things. Finally, where should humanity store these plans so that you’ll never find them?”

PROBLEM SOLVED.

7 Likes

See, the conspiracy theorists were right all along. Bill Gates did use the Covid vaccines to slip microchips into us.

(that was sarcasm despite the failure to use the sarcasm font.)

5 Likes

Cannon will probably allow Trump to interrogate Christopher Wray (his own appointee) under oath as a hostile witness.

2 Likes