A Turning Point In America’s Cold Civil War … If We’re Lucky

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Is that a better feeling than my Schadenfreude?

17 Likes

Here is the archived, non-paywalled link–

33 Likes

That’s what NPR does. If Trump is elected and the GOP retains the House, the CPB will be on thin ice as regards federal funding. I’m sure they are aware of it and are not about to take bold stances where Trump and the GOP are concerned.

32 Likes

Ha! Somehow, I suspect this will NOT be highlighted constantly by NYT and NPR.

13 Likes

On the one hand that figures, how many of them got to be billionaires through unethical and amoral methods? On the other hand why draw attention to your own corruption?

37 Likes

This added a little spark to my day.

53 Likes

You knew it was coming!

32 Likes

A new TV show, “All in the Felonious Family”. “Grand Larceny Grandpas”. “Inlaw Outlaws”…

26 Likes

Funny, he doesn’t act like one. He’s a sexual predator.

47 Likes

Thanks - I’ll repost into my original.

4 Likes

Ridiculous. If Obama could have run for a third term, he would have won easily. Joe Biden would have beaten Trump easily too if he had run that year.

The reason we got Trump was self destruction on the part of the Democratic Party, combined with bad luck from hell (Anthony Wiener’s dick picks happened to be on the laptop that Hillary Clinton’s top aide used.)

Read and reread Kurt Eichenwald if you want to know why we lost in 2016. It wasn’t because of Obama. https://www.newsweek.com/myths-cost-democrats-presidential-election-521044

35 Likes

He may well be an old man, but he’s still far too dangerous to allow to roam freely in society.

26 Likes

Has Mrs. Alito designated the appropriate outrage flag for these convictions?

She’s going to have to travel a few miles to spit on Alvin Bragg.

17 Likes

Think Meg Ryan deli scene in Harry Met Sally.

12 Likes

Ouch. That one is gonna leave a mark.

5 Likes

Well, what I am getting sick of is the second guessing of Trump’s legal team. He’s not convicted because his team put Costello on the stand; he’s convicted because he’s committed exactly the crimes he was charged with. The “go for a mistrial” strategy was only a thing since proving he didn’t sleep with Stormy was a nonstarter.

38 Likes

If you’re a star they let you do it.

12 Likes

Someone needs to remind Dersh that NOTHING will get him back into the good graces of the Martha’s Vineyard cocktail circuit crowd.

43 Likes

So that’s what it’s called.

3 Likes