A Former Trump Assistant Gives a Glimpse of What Loyalty Means to the Former POTUS

He was farting more than normal that morning. Trust me, everyone in the west wing could tell.

It was highly upsetting for everyone.

1 Like

And who knows where and with whom those cougars had been with. :smirk: A nice boy could end up with a serious disease.

2 Likes

Only her hairdresser knows for sure. But I’m pretty sure her hairdresser didn’t like Donnie’s Mom.

4 Likes

Yeah, the surprising part is that the silver actually looks much less gaudy than that guy’s usual “splash gold leaf and marble everywhere 'cause it looks like quality” dreadful style.

8 Likes

To be fair, he was taking it on the fly.

5 Likes

Or a paternity suit. I imagine there’s a huge market out there for trump baby grandmas.

Seriously, the Barron-worship subset of the cult is very strong.

9 Likes

That is disturbing in so many ways.

6 Likes

You’re right about the cost of professional matting and such, but the $650 was for just the frame (which probably came with high quality glass), probably for a 5x7 photograph or one not much bigger. Tiffany’s Sterling silver frames designed for 5x7 photographs today start at $650 or thereabouts. Trump would have been purchasing one of their “cheaper” frames – possibly even a tasteful one, if that’s imaginable.

4 Likes

Taking after dear old dad.

1 Like

WTAF is wrong with these women?

2 Likes

At least in “The Stand”, Randall Flagg had some cachet. In our political version of it, we have a colostomy bag on two legs and his rotten goddamn family.

7 Likes

Silver always looks better with black and white photos. But no mat; it does look cheap sitting next to the one of his father.

8 Likes

Yeah, it simply underscores you can’t spend $650 without his approval. So, we know for sure no one sending $30k without his approval, lol…trapped by his own parsimonious conduct…:rofl:

10 Likes

Sooo what are Dumb and Dumber feeling about this?
I really do wonder what Jr and Eric will do when Daddy goes to jail. Ivanka is safe, Tiffany is safe, and I’m damn sure Mel is looking out for Barron.

7 Likes

The Frank Phillip house was a couple of blocks from mine (the bagger at the grocery lived in between; it was a mixed neighborhood.) You could take tours and we were all impressed with the gold bathroom - gold toilet, gold toothbrush holders, gold fixtures. Trump came late to that game.

2 Likes

They are embarrassed about the dipshit cultists he might impregnate.

ETA: Shades of Bristol Palin 2016.

4 Likes

Every single one of them is destined for some GOP insider gravy train job or whatever the future iterations of FOX news is going to be.

2 Likes

He hasn’t been convicted yet, and we’re all terrified that he might become POTUS again. We can’t ignore him until it’s over and the threat to the country is finished.

7 Likes

Let’s put our hope in other things.

5 Likes

I’m going with Newsmax, two weeks before the Newsmax folds.

2 Likes