A Former Trump Assistant Gives a Glimpse of What Loyalty Means to the Former POTUS

Maybe. But all indications are that he is quite willing to put a lot of distance between himself and the family business. If he wanted to go, he’d go - Melania wouldn’t have much say-so over that. He’s an adult now.

ETA: Bristol was still a minor then.

2 Likes

Trump doesn’t even know how old his son is…

4 Likes

Guess we know where he got the idea to sculpt his hair. What a bunch of weirdos that whole family is. I’m kinda weird myself, but they are on a qualitatively different level. Plus they’re evil, and I don’t think I probably am.

5 Likes

Of course and that is exactly what the jury is going to think. The prosecution got a plus when she said “sorry sir.”

5 Likes

I have a feeling that after Trump dies or goes to prison, we will likely never hear from Melania or Barron again.

16 Likes

That’s not correct, is it? Necheles wanted to leave the impression that DT had explicitly told Westerhout that the coverup was just to protect his family. I think one of the prosecutors elicited the clarification from her that she was only guessing.

4 Likes

Fat Donnie has a type - fuckable Ivanka wannabes.

1 Like

I never knew that his ‘do was an ode to mama.

1 Like

Even with him refusing to be photoed with her?

Geez. Westerhout should have been good for at least ONE new “sir” story. But, seriously, to apologize to a defendant from the witness box sets a new low (high?) for obsequiousness.

11 Likes

Young, pretty and cult-groomable.

10 Likes

What was your first clue? :joy:

Must confess I get queasy being reminded of all the young lives Trump has poisoned… nameless beauty pageant contestants in dressing rooms, WH aides, journalists, models, wives… Breaks my heart to listen to this trial every day.

7 Likes

It’s the gold plated toilet of picture frames. It’s from Tiffany’s next door. But it’s on sale. Emblematic of his conspicuous style of wealth.

3 Likes

Damn, Josh! What a great story! You’re killing it with your courtroom coverage. :partying_face: Thank you!

8 Likes

Recall that his mother, reportedly, was cold and had mental health issues. Sadly for the world, Trump has a history of abusive parenting on both sides. Fred gets a disproportionate share of the press credit.

4 Likes

Well said, sir.

Bet she hasn’t read Stormy Daniels’s testimony. That’s unpleasant.

4 Likes

Sterling silver and possibly fashioned to resemble bamboo. Today’s Tiffany frames include several with a bamboo look.

“She made a show of explaining how the Stormy Daniels allegations must have caused Trump to worry about his family, while holding back from any speculation that may have reflected poorly on the president.”

@txlawyer - wouldn’t this testimony be deemed prejudicial (or something) by the judge? Westerhout is speculating under oath about unknown feelings that Trump may or may not have had.

4 Likes

It’s not “mobster talk” though. It’s really “lawyer talk” that the lawyers taught the mobsters.

2 Likes