A Former Trump Assistant Gives a Glimpse of What Loyalty Means to the Former POTUS

Regardless of the reason that he paid to hide his fucking around, he still tried to launder the payments to hide them as legitimate business expenses.

Gotta hammer that home to the jury.

18 Likes

My husband’s a photographer so I know a little something about framing. I love the way Mom is just get a nice little Tiffany frame and slap a picture in it, but the one of Dad is pricey custom framing (that kind of mounting is no small feature, and the frame itself is quite nice).

26 Likes

@nydan516 That frame looks like it costs $20 bucks

He puts his ample ass on a gold toilet seat to take a dump, but mere silver is good enough for the woman who bore and raised him?

3 Likes

The toilet is, at most, gold-plated. The frame would be solid silver.

8 Likes

Yah, I know.

1 Like

I see where the hair do comes in.

5 Likes

Despite @txlawyer’s opinion, which I usually heartily accept with applause, I am going with the notion that the frame was actually $6.50. The price was rounded up and given a decorative 15% discount by the seller who knew who he was dealing with and thought he’d return favors received from him in past “deals.” Sure, I am fantasizing; yet it seems somehow plausible given,ya know, the way the game seems often played. I’ll let myself out now.

7 Likes

Yup, you are correct. Westerhout had asked Graf if there were any Tiffany frames lying about the office at Trump Org. The frame was purchased from Tiffany’s and cost $650 before Trump’s 15% discount. It is probably sterling silver. It was for a pix of his mother. I cannot figure out how to cut and paste the text.

pdfs.nycourts.gov/PeopleVs.DTrump-71543/transcripts/5-09-2024/00240.html

6 Likes

38 Likes

Smith’s hands are normal sized and Trump’s are itty bitty.

2 Likes

True, but what mother would have him?

The more important point, however, is that trump is a big believer in the superiority of his genes. That’s undoubtedly why he felt the need to put his dead parents on display in the Oval Office.

8 Likes

Seriously he didn’t have a good relationship with this woman.

4 Likes

No, it wasn’t. As you previously noted, it was “boxers”, not “briefs”:

1 Like

It’s evidence of sycophancy.

8 Likes

Nope, custom frames are typically hundreds or even thousands of dollars.

3 Likes

It has to be four feet high to capture her full bouffant! That’s a lot of gold-plating!!

1 Like

That is one meticulously coiffed soufflé

1 Like

16 Likes

6 Likes

On the east and west coasts I have routinely paid several hundreds of dollars for medium to large picture frames and matting with acid-free paper and glare-free UV-blocking glass. If it is a small portrait photo, an off-the-shelf department store frame, without matting will do for under $50.

$650- 15% = $553 is a little pricey, but not unheard of for a larger custom frame/mat, especially for stand-alone framing shops (vs. hobby stores like Michaels that have professional framing outsourcing).

7 Likes