A Former Trump Assistant Gives a Glimpse of What Loyalty Means to the Former POTUS

Ed Grimley meets grandma’s cadaver?

CsAJbtsUkAARgmS

14 Likes

“I could just tell that the whole situation was very unpleasant,” she recalled.

She could just tell. This is evidence of what?

14 Likes

Interesting detail that Trump never said to her that it was to “protect the family” from hearing about it, but that she just “Trump whispered” it. A lot of (if not all) folks around him are set up that way: to guess at his best interests so he can take full credit when it later inures to his benefit and to deny anything that later looks bad.

32 Likes

My guess is he ran everything through Trump Org. He was a small businessman after all.

4 Likes

What was the most shocking thing for me to learn from her testimony is that the criminal ex president was considering paying for this picture frame himself, instead of trying to stiff the American taxpayer with the bill. Actually, that is not made completely clear.

18 Likes

The assistant was fired for saying not so nice things about the dear leader. Look if she was working for Kim in North Korea she would of been killed. I guess she got off easy just losing her job… She is still loyal to the dear leader. It’s a cult…

20 Likes

If the question was asked on cross the prosecutor should have objected.

I’m tired of trump and his fantasy “winning”. He was right. I am tired of him and his fucking sleaze bag life and his lies. I have very evil thoughts about what should rightfully happen to him.

20 Likes

In her defense, maybe she likes having her p***y grabbed by him.

2 Likes

If elected it could happen.

5 Likes

There is nothing bad that could happen to him that is evil.
My the God of gloom and doom pay him a visit.

6 Likes

I thought someone pointed out that just the picture of his father that he wanted to show when his picture was taken at the desk (it was behind him, not on the desk) seemed wrong if he didn’t have one of his mother because America loves Moms, so he had to have someone buy a frame to put a picture of her in. Everything in his life is only for the image he wants to project for personal gain.

22 Likes

I was waiting for it:

Westerhout began to break down in tears during this portion of her testimony.

What a vile, empty, manipulative, sick creature.

10 Likes

“Too much product” is high on the Complete Asshole Warning Signs list.

9 Likes

This might be the frame.

Yep, that’s undoubtedly the one. Photo taken in December 2017. In the one below, taken February 2017, only Fred Sr.'s picture is present. So he had to get a frame so he’d have both parents for show.

23 Likes

Title:

A Former Trump Assistant Gives a Glimpse of What Loyalty Means to the Former POTUS

Translation: All for one (you-know-who). One for one.
My, me,mine 24-7.

5 Likes

That frame looks like it costs $20 bucks…

11 Likes

Not if it’s sterling silver, which that appears to be.

11 Likes

I know! I cant believe the defense asked Stormy why she recoiled? I mean duh, lady! Do you have eyes? Way to cement that detail in the juries minds

13 Likes

Yeah hard to tell from the picture.