5 Points On The Heightened Concern Over Saturday’s Right-Wing Rally At The Capitol | Talking Points Memo

Speak for yourself. I’m bored. Sleepy Joe just doesn’t give the daily outrage that we’ve grown accustomed to.

8 Likes

Fuck, YEAH!

Nah. Guns are banned in DC, and everyone knows these brain-dead Incels can only go to the store to get a gallon of milk with an AR-15 strapped to their back.

1 Like

There may be a # you can call to help you deal with your addiction.

3 Likes

I wanna be one! Where do I sign up?

1 Like

True. I consider the next great zombie flick to actually be “28 Days Later.”

Well, Shawn of the Dead as well.

Just remember, if the 18th goes sour, everyone head for the Winchester!

4 Likes

Agreed!!!

1 Like

I know where you’re coming from.

IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF THAT SLEEPY JOE DOESN’T SPEAK IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!!!

3 Likes

Noor should be be getting out of prison soon. Justine Damond will still be dead because she called the cops out of concern for someone she thought may be in trouble.

Noor entered prison on May 2, 2019 and has since served 28 ½ months. Under state sentencing guidelines, prisoners must serve two thirds of their sentence before they are eligible for supervised release. If Noor is resentenced to four years, he could be released in as soon as 3 ½ months.

:rage:
Fuckerz!

Hopefully there were arrests?

1 Like

For real? Well, they still need to get it out of the Senate somehow.

1 Like

Pretty sad that they make a statement like that with absolutely no self awareness.

We’ve been telling them for years they’re a bunch of losers, why didn’t they listen to us??

6 Likes

The

• The Five ****…
    is becoming a bit noxious.

They have been… which which why their politics is all about grievance and ‘owning the libs’.
It’s our own fault you see… we created our own monster. :scream_cat:

1 Like

I’ve maintained all along that just as, to quote Robert Plant - as I type this, what a weird experience - America got its punk with Nirvana/Grunge; the “Right” got their “Summer of Love” with Q/Trump Rallies/Insurrection. It’s their chance to go to the Woodstock they never went to.

Altamont is right around the corner, but unfortunately so is a Kent State.

3 Likes

Branch Magats?

3 Likes

Stop lying about your age.

1 Like

Braynard called on the U.N. to “be a voice of reason and urge the United States government to immediately release pretrial detainees, investigate and prosecute their abuse, and halt all further arrests and prosecutions pending a thorough and meaningful bipartisan investigation into the prosecutions of these protesters.”

Dude Braynard isn’t a real Conservative, they don’t care a fig about the UN.

from a gas station.

1 Like