5 Points On The Heightened Concern Over Saturday’s Right-Wing Rally At The Capitol | Talking Points Memo

Words matter. He literally said what i don’t think he meant to say.

2 Likes

And right between the Garfield Monument and the Peace Monument, clearly meaning they intend no peace unless and until someone shoots Biden…

2 Likes

the Trump movement has many similarities to a fascist movement

We have also noticed that this sequoia has many similarities to a tree.

8 Likes

These people are cowards, stupid cowards, but cowards nonetheless. They attacked the Capitol because they believed all the Don the Con BS, especially that the attack was OK and that the Con Man would be there with them - implying that they would be safe.

SURPISE!!!

So now they see their buddies in court and in jail, and the Capitol to be armed against No matter what Faux News may say, the police ate playing for real.

They may be stupid, but I don’t think they are this stupid - there won’t be many morons there.

5 Likes

I know, right? It’s all “UN black helicopters are bad, blah-blah-blah,” until you need the UN black helicopters to help your insurrection

11 Likes

Wasn’t that when one of the Charlottesville nazis got punched in the face? Good times…

2 Likes

Can someone please get these fools the same sort of theology the Halle-Bopp cult used so that we could be free of them once they miss the “deadline.”

4 Likes

Attention.

15 Likes

Anyone who so much as jaywalks should be arrested and their firearms confiscated.

1 Like

Expect similar thuggery on Saturday.

One AR15 or IED and one right wing domestic terrorist away from mass murder of public health workers.

27 Likes

You know, talk like that is ungracious and morbid, and you should be ashamed of PSSSHPUTTER-HAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, just couldn’t keep a straight keyboard for that sentence.

4 Likes

And singing the Horst Wessel Lied.

3 Likes

First fool to bear spray a cop is going to get mobbed by the officers and will need some help getting that can of spray dislodged from his ass.

5 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when they just did that sort of thing at abortion clinics.

They’re branching out.

13 Likes

Not all, but probably most. Among other things, being in the D.C. jail makes it easier for the pretrial detainees to confer with their lawyers in preparation for trial.

3 Likes

"Man,” another frustrated user wrote Tuesday morning, “i’m starting to think the glowie narrative is from the feds at this point.

Those glowies are nothing! Just wait until they see those glitter narratives coming at them at 90 mph!

3 Likes

Glowies!

1 Like

I thought it was funny that organizers said anyone wearing clothing promoting TFG would be considered “infiltrators.”

Lot to unpack there.

6 Likes

As is usually the case, expediency rules the day when it comes to RW narratives. Self contradiction isn’t an obstacle to good propagandizing.

5 Likes

Coincidently, I too am calling for justice for the J6 prisoners . . . the swiftest and harshest, the better.

Also, if they really want to call themselves martyrs, they’d better find a way to die, first.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available