Discussion: 'What About The Alt-Left?' Trump Lashes Out In Impromptu Press Conference

That Trump Presidential Pivot is just around the fucking corner!

6 Likes

Sure, Donald, as long as you travel so far east you end up on the west coast of France.

1 Like

Reverse vampires are the new “Reagan Democrats”.

2 Likes

Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) just made it real. “Democratic Senator Says Donald Trump Is ‘Not My President”

“As a Jew, as an American, as a human, words cannot express my disgust and disappointment,” he tweeted.

The Democrats silence was deafening, except Elizabeth Warren’s perfect remarks. I’d like to see some Rs come out and condemn this President now.

13 Likes

I was thinking Putin, Assange, and maybe Greenwald, but he doesn’t have a sense of humor.

6 Likes

Ein Reich! Ein Volk! Ein Asshole!

5 Likes

“I have condemned many different groups,” he said. “But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me." (Donald)

True. The most of the rest of them were residents of Charlottesville, the remainder were media folk.

Trump also criticized what he called the “alt-left.” (Donald)

If you really knew American politics, you’d know there is no such thing as the “alt-left.” Idjit.

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned, totally,” he added. “But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, OK? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.” (Donald)

As usual, Donald Shit Gibbon, you make no sense and contradict your(fucking)self.

Trump said some pro-Confederate protesters were “protesting, very quietly, the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee” on Friday night.

I live about about 4/5 to 3/4 of a mile from downtown. Donald, those fuckers were not quiet. I could hear them from the sidewalk in front of my apartment building. Again, idjit.

To all you good folks who have been asking about me: Thank you – I am here. I still have some ongoing and additional health issues (hopefully small or just … aging). I also recently started receiving some assistance in the home – but I try and do as much as I can so as not to lose my strength and muscles. Working in her time to help me with my old whatever-suits-me schedule has been a transition. Last weekend was painfully emotional for me. I was not downtown by choice, but my heart was there. Plus, the building in which I live just informed everyone they’re rolling all of us over to month-to-month … and you know what that means. On top of that, the wonderful rental assistance program (through the Ryan White Care Act) that I only started receiving two years ago will be running out of funding after September – unless, that is, Congress can put through a budget that includes funding and forces the issue with Gibbon. Also, we’re no longer expecting much in the way (if any) heating assistance starting this fall, nor any cooling assistance thereafter because Giibbon has made promises to the Tea Party, etc., to do away with that sort of waste. That’s all I ever get, besides Medicare (and my just started medicaid home assistance). We’re fucked. I doubt Mueller wants to move too quickly, lest he miss Pence and Ryan – don’t want either of their asses in there. (Sigh)

edited to add a few words that somehow got deleted. oops.

@littlegirlblue
@katscherger
@the_loan_arranger
@megto

26 Likes

And Sarah Huckabee Sansdignity is carefully picking out her tastefully appointed coral pink Lane Bryant wardrobe for her next appearance in front of the media firing squad after this Trumpian fiasco.
It’s gonna be fun on a bun! (H/T: Bender B. Rodriguez, “Futurama”)

8 Likes

“Today Donald Trump became Führer”
-Stephen Miller

3 Likes

This dirt bag is now calling us the Alt Left. Screw him. We are peacefu protesters. Don’t call names. I’m sure he thinks he’s clever by using that term in order to counter the Alt Right slogan. I hate this man. He is an abomination to this country.

7 Likes

Those are the words of an unimpaired 70-year-old? He sounds like a punch-drunk fighter trying to prove he’s still a contender.

5 Likes

Remember when you punch left or use the term “alt-left,” you’re collaborating with Trump.

3 Likes

Coke (not cola) and adderal – not a pretty thing.

6 Likes

As great a composer as Wagner was (and as a trombonist, I can truly say that he wrote better for trombone than any composer up to that time, and most since), sadly, he was an anti-semite and racist.

1 Like

In Trump’s desiccated mind Goodman, Schwerner and Chaney dug their own graves and then shot themselves. You know “It’s both sides!”

Get me a Brawndo!

2 Likes

Yep, Washington and Jefferson were trying to build and unite a new nation - Lee, Davis and Beauregard were trying to tear it asunder.

7 Likes

My God what an unmitigated idiot. Someone please remove this antiquated living statue. Hopefully with a wench and a yahoo pickup. And no, I’m not talking Ivanka.

2 Likes

Thank you for the “ear witness” report. What a heartbreak for your town and, yes, it would be that most of the anti-protestors were just Charlottesville people.

I’m sorry for your troubles too. I hope the assistance you need come through, in time and in spades.

7 Likes

There, I feel better now, don’t you? GOP members of Congress criticize Trump’s comments: ‘We should never hesitate to call out hate’ -CNN (Fake news, of course.") Edited typo.

1 Like

Did you own a Magic Mouth?

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available